What SEO service to use ?
2016-08-23, 04:13 PM,
Hey,

I'm running a blog. and im planning on keeping it for a long time. So its not a rush and throw project.

Now i'm looking for an SEO service which is able to get my ranked without doing things that can get me penalized. There are so many methods these people are using and i cant get an idea on what they exactly mean/do and how it affects me in the long run.

Anyone got some advice ?

I'm also looking for someone who can help me with my on page SEO. so if you're interested and want to make a quick buck let me know.
2016-08-23, 04:31 PM,
Any attempt to manipulate google rankings may cause penalties if not done correctly, on the other hand u can just update the blog frequently and in 3-4 years you might get 1k views a month...
2016-08-23, 09:33 PM,
(2016-08-23, 04:31 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Any attempt to manipulate google rankings may cause penalties if not done correctly, on the other hand u can just update the blog frequently and in 3-4 years you might get 1k views a month...

Oke so here come's the other question; who offers a service that can do it right.

I do update frequently and i am getting views from it but i just want to use SEO to give it that extra push.
2016-08-25, 11:24 AM,
If your not dealing with a large marketing budget, your going to want to hand-curate links yourself.

If you want to get more advanced later on, look into building a PBN, 2.0s, and tiered links.

For now, stick to using something like Ahrefs.com and copy all your competitors links :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 220 1 hour ago
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 309 Today, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 5 108 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Last Post: carryminati
  [IMPORTANT] Heights of Negative SEO going Around Be Careful trafficbeast 1 120 Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 10 295 2017-10-19, 09:43 PM
Last Post: emirasor

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top