What Personality Types Are You?
2014-07-24, 11:39 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24, 06:15 PM by yazisback.)
I Am an INTJ! Which means Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Whats yours? Take the test & reply with your personality type :)
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTyp...4c2f754a86
2014-07-24, 05:01 PM,
(2014-07-24, 11:39 AM)yazisback Wrote: I Am an INTJ! Which means Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

/free-personality-test

This test is the best for MBTI:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTyp...4c2f754a86

Btw I'm also an INTJ, I did test few years back ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

yazisback(2014-07-24 06:15 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-07-24, 05:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24, 05:22 PM by Fridge.)
According to the test from the link you posted I am ENTJ (Turbulent variant).

Quote:ENTJ strengths

High self-confidence. ENTJ personalities trust in their abilities and do not hesitate to express their opinions. They are confident being the center of attention.
Strategic thinkers. ENTJs have no difficulties making long-term plans and approaching problems from several different angles.
Energetic. People with this personality enjoy leading people and putting plans into action. This energizes and motivates them.
Charismatic and inspiring. ENTJs find it easy to convince and inspire other people, mostly because of their high self-esteem and strong opinions.
Very efficient. ENTJ personalities loathe inefficiency, irrationality, and laziness; they seek to root out such behavior wherever they go.
Strong-willed. ENTJs tend to be very determined individuals who rarely give up and abandon their vision, regardless of the opposition.

ENTJ weaknesses

Stubborn and dominant. ENTJs can be quite inflexible and seek to win all debates and arguments, doing their best to promote their visions and ideas.
Arrogant. People with this personality type are usually able to accumulate a lot of knowledge and make well-informed decisions. However, they may also look down on people who are less competent or unwilling to argue their points.
May be cold and ruthless. ENTJs are obsessed with efficiency and rationality when it comes to work and professional goals. They will often ignore personal circumstances and dismiss sensitivities and emotions as irrelevant.
Poor handling of emotions. ENTJs are very rational. Not surprisingly, they are likely to have difficulties understanding and expressing their feelings. They may also inadvertently hurt their partners and friends in emotionally charged situations.
Impatient. ENTJ personalities are quick thinkers and may lose patience very quickly when dealing with people who need more time to make a decision.
Intolerant. People with this personality type see little value in ideas based on emotional arguments or that address issues they do not consider important—and an ENTJ will not hesitate to make that clear to those around them.
Latest Thanks - View all

yazisback(2014-07-24 06:19 PM) 
2014-07-24, 05:35 PM,
I prefer an enneagram test over anything. I'm a type 3. Aka "The Achiever"
2014-07-24, 06:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24, 06:21 PM by yazisback.)
(2014-07-24, 05:01 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 11:39 AM)yazisback Wrote: I Am an INTJ! Which means Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

/free-personality-test

This test is the best for MBTI:

/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp?inf_contact_key=b42c1b3f0cbfe010188b87739c28abb221ef65c1c540a685ce07714c2f754a86

Btw I'm also an INTJ, I did test few years back ;)

we might be the only one here in cpaelites haha. its hard to find an intj, specially woman.
2014-07-24, 06:48 PM,
I believe a lot of people here are INTJ

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2014-07-24, 07:03 PM,
(2014-07-24, 06:19 PM)yazisback Wrote: we might be the only one here in cpaelites haha. its hard to find an intj, specially woman.

Yeah, INTJ's are like 2% of the population :D

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-07-24, 07:41 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24, 07:48 PM by 1MMigos.)
ISTJ
Introvert(56%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(12%) Judging(11%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

As a career choices for ISTJ the first place is Computer Science and Software Enginering, most likely what I want to be. So the test is pretty accurate IMO lol.
2014-07-24, 07:43 PM,
Oh man!

We had to do that in one of my college classes.. Don't bring back school, nooooo please noooooooo!
2014-07-24, 09:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24, 09:59 PM by PPDer.)
I'm an INFJ, more:
Quote:The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact. They tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while INFJs can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

INFJs indeed share a very unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to INFJs, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

INFJs find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. INFJs take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

Really though, it is most important for INFJs to remember to take care of themselves. The passion of their convictions is perfectly capable of carrying them past their breaking point and if their zeal gets out of hand, they can find themselves exhausted, unhealthy and stressed. This becomes especially apparent when INFJs find themselves up against conflict and criticism – their sensitivity forces them to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, they can fight back in highly irrational, unhelpful ways.

To INFJs, the world is a place full of inequity – but it doesn’t have to be. No other personality type is better suited to create a movement to right a wrong, no matter how big or small. INFJs just need to remember that while they’re busy taking care of the world, they need to take care of themselves, too.
Source: 16Personalities

Remember to reach for the stars and they won't be able to resist flying into your hands! - Katherine McNamara

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you choose looks over personality? BigEarner 17 196 2017-09-06, 12:00 PM
Last Post: ann627
  The Many Different Types Of Characters And Personalities On Elites HawkEye 3 329 2014-12-15, 08:57 PM
Last Post: DeathGun

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top