What PPD method works?
2015-03-27, 05:55 PM,
Hi good people, I'm not new to the internet or making money online. I'm however really disappointed because I have decided to concentrate on PPD but i'm making almost nothing despite reading alot of methods and spending a lot of time trying to implement. I'm really hardworking and I have tried everything to get traffic since I think that is my major issue.

I think I have good niches and I am good at niche and keyword research but when it comes to traffic, I think I must be doing something wrong and that is why my efforts are NOT converting. I have uploaded many Youtube video, bought views, used the unlist method and even ranked some videos, but only for a short time because the videos get flagged and removed. Or my video just sticks there but falls off the ranks and cannot be found anywhere near the top 100.

I have tried alot of other methods for traffic and with multiple niches related to gaming, ebooks, hacks etc. but am still not making money! :(

So that said, I come to you guys for assistance. I'm a hardworking dude so hey I just need someone to hold my hand and guide me on where I could be going wrong. I will appreciate any assistance from you experts out there. I'm on some on the good networks already soo that is not an issue.

Thanks in advance
2015-03-27, 11:50 PM,
in marketing, one experience/one test worth millions idea
so, how much have you read is not in correlation with how good you are in marketing
to succeed in my opinion there's 2 rules:
do a lot of test, and stick to one traffic source until you make it work

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2015-03-28, 02:50 AM,
Let me tell you 3 main factors of MMO:
1. Repetition
2. Repetition
3. Repetition.
That's it.
2015-03-28, 03:11 AM,
It may be saying that its time to move to automation in youtube or its time to try other than youtube may be SEO or advertising.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IG+OGADS method help jomu 15 887 2017-11-23, 12:24 AM
Last Post: timberlin
  mobidea way traffic method?? warrensandre25 2 551 2017-10-27, 06:26 PM
Last Post: vin42
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 236 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 203 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 238 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top