What LP Is The Best For Online Movies ?
2018-04-07, 02:40 AM,
Hello all !

I am sorry that I assume the same topic twice but the first time it seems to me that I did not set up in the appropriate section

I have a question for you that is very important to me. Can you tell me which LP is the best for online movies? Which converts best? Of course, I mean LP, which is available here on the forum.

Thank you in advance for your help and answers
Share This Thread :

2018-04-07, 03:19 AM,
(2018-04-07, 02:40 AM)adeakin Wrote: I am sorry that I assume the same topic twice but the first time it seems to me that I did not set up in the appropriate section

I deleted the other thread for you. :-)

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-04-07, 04:00 AM,
(2018-04-07, 02:40 AM)adeakin Wrote: Hello all !

I am sorry that I assume the same topic twice but the first time it seems to me that I did not set up in the appropriate section

I have a question for you that is very important to me. Can you tell me which LP is the best for online movies? Which converts best? Of course, I mean LP, which is available here on the forum.

Thank you in advance for your help and answers

Hey adeakin,

I Understand you just want a bit of feedback and although there are many helpful people here who are glad to share,
who are more than willing to give back to the community, i don't know if you're gonna get a direct or exact answer to that specific question Embarrassed
Maybe I'm wrong... or someone will do it just to prove me wrong Wink
..But I'm guessing You'll probably get something on the lines of

" You have to test a few to see which one works best for you" or something to that effect
which is IM Talk for "I'm not giving you that Info for you to become my competition" -lol

Which is kind of True, The First part at least..and even the second part to an extent..
Of course there's more to it than that cause even if they gave you the exact one that converted best for them
the results may still vary for you, for reasons such as, their traffic source, their funneling system,
The warming up of potential leads, how and if they're doing that . So actually, maybe it might just be a good I idea
to have a look at different landers and see what speaks to you. Gotta put on your consumer hat though.
try to view it from the prospective of the potential lead.
  Try to think back to a time when you were probably looking for the same thing your offering as a vendor/ publisher
but from a consumer viewpoint. Of course feedback is good in some instances but when it gets to a point where that
feedback can have a largely shifting scale of what the results may be , well , sometimes we need to start learning to
follow our own instincts...WIN, LOOSE OR DRAW...It will still be honing our craft Grin

Now I know that's probably not the answer you're looking for but seldom do I give that straight answer which is sought lol
Kinda part of my process..kinda thinking on the move. Sorta, kinda what this business demands of us who expect to have
some level of success...Then Maybe you already know all this crap Nerd

PEACE

OH, I almost forgot...SEE HERE.. Just in case you haven't already.

And yeah I know I could have just given you the link and made it easier but ,Again, That Process Thingy Wink

[Image: landing_page_search.jpg]
2018-04-07, 10:04 AM,
You will need to test different LPs to identify which converts well for you. Please go and try all the LPs available.
2018-04-07, 10:14 AM,
(2018-04-07, 10:04 AM)shadow98 Wrote: You will need to test different LPs to identify which converts well for you. Please go and try all the LPs available.

[Image: What_he_said.jpg]

SEE Grin