What Is The Biggest Problem You Face?
2013-12-07, 12:30 AM,
i'm making $150 - $300 and one of my fear it drop down my earnings , I have face it before and i have realized i need to work and work to keep it .

Yes , i'm unique.
Share This Thread :

2013-12-07, 01:48 AM,
My problem is that i dont know how to rank youtube videos. I bought 5k high retention views on viralsocial, 40 likes, 25 comments and im not even ranked in page 15 :(.

I see a lot of videos that are very bad looking and low credibility but i bet they make money. So, if i would know how to rank a video and see how hard its a niche... that could be very good step.

P.S the only thing i know about youtube is the description, tags, title
2013-12-07, 03:05 AM,
Personally, the only problem I am facing is niches. I started promoting whitehat stuff recently, it's not that hard to come up with new ideas really, but every now and then I think I have found a nice keyword combo, and according to Google keywords, it has about 100 lousy searches a month. Might be good, but you have to create a tonload of landing pages and whatnot. I am working with software products mostly, I just can't think of what to promote. I'm good at making creatives, videos, etc, basically everything except to find at least 100 micro-nices (with let's say min 1000 avg searches a month) to build something around them. Sometimes I target 500 searches a month, but it's like going after some blind luck.

For those who are stuggling with organizing projects, I'd say go with small projects.

- create a folder for your project
- create a landing page
- create a video
- use a simple txt file to write down what you did / account logins, etc.

Just do it. It's okay if it's not the most shiny excel you've ever seen. Just make sure to get the stuff online, stop organizing too much and start doing / uploading / promoting. I have learned it the hard way. Go with small projects, that you can finish within just a few hours. I try to be creative and reward the user with something valuable at the end, this makes me feel better too. I am usually lazy as fuck just like many of you, but with small projects, I kinda like doing it because "I see" the end. On the other hand, to me long projects like building a portal or something is a no-go. I don't even enjoy it and it's frustrating me.

So I'd say, just do baby steps every day (do it!) it will worth 1000x more than doing nothing at all.

But back on topic, finding niches, I suck at it.
2013-12-07, 03:14 AM,
My biggest problem is that I'm starting to run into scaling problems. I need to look into outsourcing even more work but trust is an obvious big issue so I'm segmenting my business into several parts thereby reducing the risk.

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-12-07, 03:47 AM,
My biggest problem is finding a niche, i just don't know what kind of niche that will works with PPD/CPA.... Is there any requirements for keywords that works with PPD/CPA beside monthly search?