What Is The Biggest Problem You Face?
2013-12-06, 04:38 PM,
Hello Elites,

So tell me what is the biggest obstacle you are facing, what do you feel is stopping you from your path to make money from CPA online?

PS

Read over my replies to the first couple of pages Elites, I'm sure most of you will be facing the same problems and I have given out advice. I cant keep replying on here as I have stuff to moderate / do on back end.
2013-12-06, 04:43 PM,
One of my biggest problem is the time:) another is the fear of geting banned very much on youtube,and making a seo to my website
2013-12-06, 04:44 PM,
Hello Hawk,

At the moment i am making money with PPD.

I have problems with increasing my earnings. For the past week i am searching new niches to explore.
I have a multi niche website with fake stuff, but that is not performing very well. I drive traffic to it with Youtube.

Now i want to develop a website also a multiniche but with real stuff like programs and promote them with Youtube as well. But i will make my own videos for this.

What do you advise me to do Hawk?

I really need some advises to keep me going in the right direction.

Thank you very much for reading my message and waiting your answer!

All the best.

Money
2013-12-06, 04:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-06, 04:47 PM by TheVBScripter.)
(2013-12-06, 04:38 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Hello Elites,

So tell me what is the biggest obstacle you are facing, what do you feel is stopping you from your path to make money from CPA online?

To be honest with you, laziness..
I do have a to go to college from 9-5 (or internship from 9-5) and I work two times a week at the evening.
In my spare time I'm often too lazy to create websites/videos/programs, so that's my problem really.

Another obstacle is that I don't really understand the SEO and Linkbuilding etc, but that's just because I didn't focus me enough on it. (don't know if it's correctly English) so what I am going to change this year is to procastinate less and work moreGrin
(2013-12-06, 04:43 PM)inuynu Wrote: One of my biggest problem is the time:) another is the fear of geting banned very much on youtube,and making a seo to my website

SEO should of course be your main goal here, but, I would also suggest to work in numbers as well! meaning, if you have 10 videos up and ranked if 2-3 goes down you have the time to repeat without losing money.
Latest Thanks - View all

Florentin(2013-12-06 04:49 PM) 
fear of learning SEO (too much to learn)
2013-12-06, 04:50 PM,
(2013-12-06, 04:44 PM)laurcor2013 Wrote: Hello Hawk,

At the moment i am making money with PPD.

I have problems with increasing my earnings. For the past week i am searching new niches to explore.
I have a multi niche website with fake stuff, but that is not performing very well. I drive traffic to it with Youtube.

Now i want to develop a website also a multiniche but with real stuff like programs and promote them with Youtube as well. But i will make my own videos for this.

What do you advise me to do Hawk?

I really need some advises to keep me going in the right direction.

Thank you very much for reading my message and waiting your answer!

All the best.

I think that originality is key IMHO, using LQ crappy looking things wont get you to convert. Proof is also key here, if you make something look good enough they WILL complete the offers for you. It's just basic logic and common sense. Pay someone from Fiverr.com $5 to make you 1 generator and take the source to use for new niches = you have unique unused generators to use for your niches.

Or you could use this on here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-HQ-PSN-C...ource-Code make sure to provide some snap shots of testimonials and stuff like that as well!
Latest Thanks - View all

MotherLoadDolla(2013-12-06 04:56 PM) 
2013-12-06, 04:50 PM,
I feel that I don't have enough time even I'm going high school cuz I'm in school 11am to 5:30 pm (Sun-Fri). So I have only saturday to work.

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2013-12-06, 04:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-06, 04:52 PM by Diem.)
My biggest obstacle is laziness. Always when I reach some earning level I became ultra lazy and I rely on autopilot. I got broked like two times with this attitude ^^. Well it is life and we learn from our mistakes then I start to blame myself because my refferals is making more than me.
2013-12-06, 04:52 PM,
(2013-12-06, 04:47 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote:
(2013-12-06, 04:38 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Hello Elites,

To be honest with you, laziness..
I do have a to go to college from 9-5 (or internship from 9-5) and I work two times a week at the evening.
In my spare time I'm often too lazy to create websites/videos/programs, so that's my problem really.

Another obstacle is that I don't really understand the SEO and Linkbuilding etc, but that's just because I didn't focus me enough on it. (don't know if it's correctly English) so what I am going to change this year is to procastinate less and work moreGrin

I feel you... time can be a big major factor when working online. I too get burned out by time and then it makes you feel lazy as well. The only answer is to outsource in your case perhaps, if you were to give yourself one BIG push over the next few months and test and prove some niches to make you the $ - then take the earnings and outsource and have others do the hard work for you. Heck, look inside the premium section you can have someone working for you over a whole month for like $200 !
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2013-12-06 04:57 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Big problem! CagelessBrain 1 131 2017-10-08, 03:29 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  facebook groups problem madeline 6 159 2017-08-31, 11:27 AM
Last Post: omoss20
  Problem with twitter replies traffic akimo10 5 120 2017-08-28, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Danisk
  Google’s Adblocker – The Biggest Danger to Global Economy! WeThePeople 3 136 2017-08-23, 10:09 AM
Last Post: atebon
  Cpa + 000webhosting and Namecheap domain problem Denisdeblois 2 174 2017-08-12, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top