What I really like about ad-networks these days & thoughts on PPD
2013-08-01, 03:03 AM,
Got this Adnooka email in my inbox today, about the notice they sent to every of their publishers about the frauds, etc, you know the drill guys. Well, I get it why they did that, I really am.

I understand why the advertisers hate blackhatters, I understand why ad networks forced to send out emails to warn their members that illegal / fake files is a no-go.

But come on people. Look at their dashboard (attachments). Fake file size, fake upload time, etc. We all know what is going on. The people who run these PPD networks they know what is going on behind the scenes - I'm sure about it. Fake shit will always be there on the PPD lockers and this will always be a grey area as well. They might lose lots of possible revenues if they were removing all the fake files, etc. But they have to work together with the advertisers and forced to follow their rules and that's it, that's where the money comes from, adapt or die.

It's not that I'm complaining or something, I'm glad these PPD networks and file lockers exists, but this is just a proof for me that "scamming" even with non-working freebie shit is not for the long term - correct me if I'm wrong.

I think this kind of business is "good" for the starter webmaster to hoard some fast cash together to spend on hosting, domain to help himself start at the beginning. Basically, with the knowledge you can learn here you could build a massive money-making machine online out of thin air. You start with blackhat to earn fast cash and continue investing that money into something legit that will make you money on the long run.

On the other hand, we have this guy. This guy who made the whatsapp trouble to himself - is another lesson to us (probably) to start building something legitimate. And Rockstar sued the guys who were promoting fake GTA V files? Holy fuck, that's scary.

Yup, I know it's kindof another thread about morals in PPD marketing, but stop for a second and think about it guys. Would you build a legitimate business over time that will give you the comfort of running on autopilot 24/7 and people would be happy for your product or would you build a "scamming system" that could go down any time no to mention the risks of copyright issues, lawsuits, fuck knows what else...

We are in the same boat fellas admit it - at least to yourself. I just wanted to express my thoughts... share yours. Thanks for reading.
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2013-08-03 06:11 PM) $kamer(2013-08-03 04:37 AM) Nuutero(2013-08-01 03:15 AM) 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2013-08-01, 03:11 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-01, 03:15 AM by J@bz.)
I think the emails were not about fake files but rather about illegal things like hacking, keylogging and viruses. Advertisers do not want to have anything to do with the promotions of anything illegal, hacks and viruses (fake or not) the advertisers probably think they are real.
2013-08-01, 03:21 AM,
I don't really understand if they have problems with the files itself (filenames, actual content in the files) or have problems with the origin of that traffic that downloading those files / filling out surveys?

If you know your game, you can easily send valid leads (actual people filling out surveys) from your software to a file that might just a pumped fake shit with a name "must-have-addon.zip" and contains 25 megabytes of zeros... for example. Seriously. There's nothing harmful in that file in any means, but the origin of that traffic might be from a grey area. From a hack, from a virus, etc. You name it.

I'd love to hear personal equations from the ad-network owners tho.
2013-08-03, 02:41 AM,
Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. is really awesome!!!
2013-08-03, 02:52 AM,
It seems that we maybe have to forget about Adnooka and AWM during some months..
2013-08-03, 02:54 AM,
it's about the origin of traffic. CPA networks are scared by the fuckers ho use viruses to lock people pc. Because advertiser will not pay for leads coming from virus/hacked pc traffic.

Adult Baby !!!
[Image: 4wz14as.png]
2013-08-03, 03:02 AM,
Victims of viruses are propably thinking that paid sms are from hackers so they have a claims straight to the advertisers.
2013-08-03, 03:08 AM,
Well, my traffic to CPA networks has absolutely no referrers. Hmpf. The reason is the surfers can access to the PPD files only from my software (think it as a built-in button and when you push it, bamm, you're on the download page) - as an end result, no referrer.

But nah, I'm not into the ransomware game. Locking the victim's computer? God dammit, that's greedy.

Anyways, I'm thinking all day long to come up with something legit, but it's not that easy. Especially when you have to offer something that worth filling a survey and not available somewhere else.
2013-08-03, 04:32 AM,
Well.. if i`ll find sth REAL and legit that people want to download (for example my own www themes).. I`ll not connect cpa/ppd button but redirect to paypal sales site and earn a lot more than with hated surveys.
Fake files are basis of all ppd networks.
Secondly: look at all of offers, "free visa gift card" "free phone card" "free xyz" most of them are more fake than Nicki Minaj ass.
2013-08-03, 04:36 AM,
(2013-08-03, 04:32 AM)skurwielu Wrote: Well.. if i`ll find sth REAL and legit that people want to download (for example my own www themes).. I`ll not connect cpa/ppd button but redirect to paypal sales site and earn a lot more than with hated surveys.
Fake files are basis of all ppd networks.
Secondly: look at all of offers, "free visa gift card" "free phone card" "free xyz" most of them are more fake than Nicki Minaj ass.

lmao i agree with you %100

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 38 1,228 Yesterday, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Watt
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 654 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Will I see better ad results if I switch from adsense Holyearnings 1 87 2017-09-16, 01:16 AM
Last Post: KarleneRMcLain
  Bing AD Coupon Help Jayzzz 5 328 2017-09-12, 01:09 AM
Last Post: vesania
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 100 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top