What Do You Do With the Money?
2014-02-09, 03:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-09, 03:07 AM by h4ck3d.scumbag.)
Hi guys,

So ... I was thinking and made myself really curious on how do you guys spend your Internet Marketing money.

I am in CPA for about ... 3 months, I saw lots of kids in this "world". Kids that uses the money to buy crappy things (in my opinion). I mean ... I saw a kid who invested over 1,5k $ in his computer.

What motivates you to keep going? I mean, you gotta have something in your mind. And please, don't tell me a 100k car is your goal or that bullshit that I am hearing all arround. I mean things that you afford to spend money today, tomorrow or on any payday.

For example, my goal is simple and I think resonable. I started first to make Internet Marketing awhile back but I will share only what I've done with CPA money cause thats important.

I started collecting money and paid the school for driving license. Now I am putting money togheter to buy some things for the house. Changing the aspect of my appartment, new furniture, etc.
I am waiting to start the driving courses and after I'll take the licence I will look'up and buy a used car. In my spare time, I spend money on alcohol, weed and partying in general with my friends and my/their gf's.
2014-02-09, 03:14 AM,
I'm just saving money so I can move out and get my own place.
2014-02-09, 03:16 AM,
(2014-02-09, 03:04 AM)Tanaka Wrote: Hi guys,

So ... I was thinking and made myself really curious on how do you guys spend your Internet Marketing money.

I am in CPA for about ... 3 months, I saw lots of kids in this "world". Kids that uses the money to buy crappy things (in my opinion). I mean ... I saw a kid who invested over 1,5k $ in his computer.

What motivates you to keep going? I mean, you gotta have something in your mind. And please, don't tell me a 100k car is your goal or that bullshit that I am hearing all arround. I mean things that you afford to spend money today, tomorrow or on any payday.

For example, my goal is simple and I think resonable. I started first to make Internet Marketing awhile back but I will share only what I've done with CPA money cause thats important.

I started collecting money and paid the school for driving license. Now I am putting money togheter to buy some things for the house. Changing the aspect of my appartment, new furniture, etc.
I am waiting to start the driving courses and after I'll take the licence I will look'up and buy a used car. In my spare time, I spend money on alcohol, weed and partying in general with my friends and my/their gf's.

''I am in CPA for about ... 3 months, I saw lots of kids in this "world". Kids that uses the money to buy crappy things (in my opinion). I mean ... I saw a kid who invested over 1,5k $ in his computer.''

There is nothing wrong with that a good computer will defanetly help you out running gsa rendering videos editing and more defiantly not a waste. No better than buying weed

Im personally saving up as much as i can to build a Drag Car(350z-370z)

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2014-02-09, 03:17 AM,
I had to purchase an apartment the last year. Fortunately my family supported me, but I still owe about 14k USD to them. It was a huge step to make this decision, I mean buying that apartment. I really like it, it's cool to have it and the opportunity to make big bucks online to pay my debts. I'm gonna work it out in the next 1-2 years I guess.

So yeah, plenty of work to do, but I'm here to spend my hard earned cash on reasonable things, not just idiot gaming computers, because I tell you what; I loved video games, but somehow these days are just more important things... Yeah, it was cool to play the latest greatest on high end machines, but seriously... something has changed. I do own a PS3 but I barely turn it on lol.

So yeah, the apartment is top priority now. Progress in life. For those guys here who earn a crapload of cash, buy an apartment asap. You will thank you for yourself later when you're in your early and mid 30s! my 2c
Latest Thanks - View all

ReFinig(2014-02-14 08:52 AM) AnriB(2014-02-10 01:57 AM) 
2014-02-09, 03:28 AM,
I haven't spend anything for myself as my family provide everything I need. All the money I earn I invest in tools and keep it for future projects and as a source of money if I ever want to do something. But I plan to earn big bucks this summer and pay my 30k education fee :(
Latest Thanks - View all

Super Mario(2014-02-09 09:43 PM) Niki(2014-02-09 03:31 AM) 
2014-02-09, 03:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-09, 03:39 AM by Blackmoney.)
I want to clear my debts aground $12000, I pay interest $400 per month

2014-02-09, 03:39 AM,
I INVEST my money where I SPEND most of my time. That means a comfortable bed, an elegant desk, and a beast computer. I fail to understand the logic behind people working from home digging deep to buy a nice sports car they rarely drive.
2014-02-09, 03:42 AM,
I want to collet like 7.5k $ for bmw 330d and one new phone :) and of course one great summer.
2014-02-09, 03:44 AM,
I like your apartment idea.

The main goal is saving up to start a company. I get many ideas and one of these days when my budget fits my idea I will go all out.
In the mean time I am saving up for a car, because I drive a 94 corolla, and a new apartment or even house.

repetition
2014-02-09, 03:52 AM,
(2014-02-09, 03:04 AM)Tanaka Wrote: ... I saw a kid who invested over 1,5k $ in his computer.

That will be me Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you start earning money in Internet? ruskiczoug 24 911 2017-12-05, 06:01 AM
Last Post: OldPva
  Money or Health ElitesCPABoss 32 936 2017-11-18, 01:08 PM
Last Post: neverstop
  If you had money to startup a new business what would that be? HawkEye 36 1,271 2017-11-15, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MrLions
  Money you spend for your Internet Connection grenadez 24 775 2017-10-17, 12:44 PM
Last Post: dante
  Where do you spend all of your money georgeh 23 593 2017-09-08, 06:36 PM
Last Post: SonarClick

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top