What Are Your Current Projects Here Are Mine
2015-01-08, 01:56 PM,
My main project that gets all my attention overall is CPA Elites, period, this is why I'm on here all day and every day from 7am until around 5.30pm. However I do like to work on other projects to. Right now my projects are:

PPV
I'm learning PPV right now and have already started campaigns up. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences regarding this at some point along with handing out some handy tips to you guys along the way. I have already setup the CPALab tracking and have deposited money into the PPV network(s), now I'm just split testing different landing pages/offers and stuff.
================================

Exporting Business
One of my very good friends lives out in India and his family own two factory's out there, one is a clothes factory and can be used not only to buy stock but I can send out designs and get samples sent over to me, the other factory they own is for printing.

Fortunately he has great contacts with plastics and much more too, I'm in the middle of listing the products, prices and taking notes regarding any laws and needed documents along the way, my goal overall with this is to develop a Uk exporting business and to create relationships with companies over here, I have the access now to send over container loads of products be it clothes or many more things.

I worked in marketing before and one of my specialities is to create good relationships with business's be it over the phone or by making direct contact in person, it's not hard honestly and just takes a little bit of confidence and you can achieve anything.
================================

I like to dream big and work hard in life as that is how you can get good success, so what are your projects and goals then right now.
2015-01-08, 02:34 PM,
I am also working on various projects :-

1. Working on my blog and mastering Russian networks.
2. Learning PPC and stock trading.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-01-08 02:34 PM) 
2015-01-08, 02:40 PM,
I'm working on:
- 2 BH sites (moreso just monitoring their ranking)
- 1 affiliate marketing site (building content and branding at the moment)
- 1 Facebook page
- 1 email marketing campaign

Will be interested to know how your PPV experience goes
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-01-08 02:41 PM) 
2015-01-08, 02:53 PM,
Make my word press blog and start to rank it as soon as possible and to get the vip légends membership :)
2015-01-08, 02:53 PM,
(2015-01-08, 02:40 PM)Jack Daniels Wrote: I'm working on:
- 2 BH sites (moreso just monitoring their ranking)
- 1 affiliate marketing site (building content and branding at the moment)
- 1 Facebook page
- 1 email marketing campaign

Will be interested to know how your PPV experience goes

Yep, I plan on sharing them and also any tips along the way. Obviously I'm only just starting out so there is a long way to go yet. Might even create some type of tutorial video or whatever.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jack Daniels(2015-01-08 04:38 PM) 
2015-01-08, 05:15 PM,
Those are great projects, Hawk Eye. I especially love that you're doing something offline.

My current projects are mainly Internet Marketing, but more specifically, PPV, CPA, and PPD(I just joined right now).

I already signed up with 50onRed and deposited $500 so right now I'm just getting a feel for it. Been testing some different niches, but my first campaign actually had one lead which was pretty exciting.

I'm still doing a lot of testing with CPA running Facebook Ad Campaigns. I just need to start seeing a return soon before all of my money is gone on paid ads.

Once I start making alright money, I will start my latest project, which will be an offline project as well, and that's selling a product to small businesses. I actually have a couple of clients who purchased website plans from me. I don't want to sell websites anymore so I have a better project up my sleeve.

Good luck with your projects! I wish you all great success!
2015-01-08, 05:31 PM,
(2015-01-08, 05:15 PM)iamjosan Wrote: Those are great projects, Hawk Eye. I especially love that you're doing something offline.

My current projects are mainly Internet Marketing, but more specifically, PPV, CPA, and PPD(I just joined right now).

I already signed up with 50onRed and deposited $500 so right now I'm just getting a feel for it. Been testing some different niches, but my first campaign actually had one lead which was pretty exciting.

I'm still doing a lot of testing with CPA running Facebook Ad Campaigns. I just need to start seeing a return soon before all of my money is gone on paid ads.

Once I start making alright money, I will start my latest project, which will be an offline project as well, and that's selling a product to small businesses. I actually have a couple of clients who purchased website plans from me. I don't want to sell websites anymore so I have a better project up my sleeve.

Good luck with your projects! I wish you all great success!

Nice, sounds like you have some good goals there. I have signed up with 50OnRed as well and their traffic is getting good reviews right now even over the other networks.

Good luck to you as well!
Latest Thanks - View all

iamjosan(2015-01-09 04:13 AM) 
2015-01-08, 08:06 PM,
I am currently working on....

1) Starting up an Authority blog
3) Promoting my Pay Per Call Business
2015-01-08, 10:00 PM,
I'm currently working on targeting best niches and promote them in best way to own some good profit. :).

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]
2015-01-08, 10:57 PM,
(2015-01-08, 02:34 PM)nutnights Wrote: I am also working on various projects :-

1. Working on my blog and mastering Russian networks.
2. Learning PPC and stock trading.

Nice, I did pretty well with PPC at one point, stock trading is something I'll be getting into soon.
My brother in law works from home using it, my half brother owns a Forex software for trading.

(2015-01-08, 02:53 PM)Dave18k Wrote: Make my word press blog and start to rank it as soon as possible and to get the vip légends membership :)

Make sure you use some good plugins, just Google (best 2015 WordPress plugins) etc...

(2015-01-08, 08:06 PM)Ibi Wrote: I am currently working on....

1) Starting up an Authority blog
3) Promoting my Pay Per Call Business

Good luck with both and Pay Per Call is taking off but not many people know about it.
I personally know some networks and I believe it's going to blow up even more pretty soon.

(2015-01-08, 10:00 PM)SweetieCPA Wrote: I'm currently working on targeting best niches and promote them in best way to own some good profit. :).

Go for French and split test different traffic, try and think outside the box and find new tricks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your current mood MrLions 22 478 2017-09-11, 08:27 PM
Last Post: specz34
  How many PM's do you have - Can you beat mine? HawkEye 17 621 2017-07-27, 11:31 AM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Your current life story in three words interwent 20 532 2017-07-02, 01:10 PM
Last Post: 6077
  What music do you listen to when working Elites? [here is mine now post yours] Elites_Mate 56 1,506 2017-04-09, 07:46 PM
Last Post: vans1997
  Craziest thing you ever saw IRL? this is mine! Elites_Mate 23 861 2017-04-04, 04:29 AM
Last Post: KarleneRMcLain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top