What Am I doing wrong?
2014-11-19, 04:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-19, 04:59 AM by TheGreeneXXX.)
I'm honestly just sick and tired of this bullshit, I keep trying to do SEO and it keeps failing..

Iv tried buying old domains so they have history, Iv tryed anchor diversity, iv tryed anchor Please, keep it clean this type of discussion does not belong on CPA Elites. main keyword, iv tryed 301 redirects, I have tryed buying GSA AA LISTs, I have tried the whole fucking 9 yards!

If you are succeeding in SEO and are available to help on skype and shiet that will be amazing, I have great plans and can bank as long as i can rank my stuff!
2014-11-19, 05:10 AM,
(2014-11-19, 04:58 AM)TheGreeneXXX Wrote: I'm honestly just sick and tired of this bullshit, I keep trying to do SEO and it keeps failing..

Iv tried buying old domains so they have history, Iv tryed anchor diversity, iv tryed anchor Banned from discussions, please do not post such content. Explain without using such terms please. main keyword, iv tryed 301 redirects, I have tryed buying GSA AA LISTs, I have tried the whole fucking 9 yards!

If you are succeeding in SEO and are available to help on skype and shiet that will be amazing, I have great plans and can bank as long as i can rank my stuff!

Dude I know the feeling, i'm there right now. You try everything and it fails...you get a little money from a little success and try to reinvest but nothing works, you just have to keep trying.

Try to see what people who are currently ranking have done or did to get to where they were, i'd be willing to talk with you but i'm not willing to share my niches or specific things i'm trying out...we can probs talk on skype. Pm me.
2014-11-19, 05:23 AM,
(2014-11-19, 05:10 AM)Valerie Wrote:
(2014-11-19, 04:58 AM)TheGreeneXXX Wrote: I'm honestly just sick and tired of this bullshit, I keep trying to do SEO and it keeps failing..

Iv tried buying old domains so they have history, Iv tryed anchor diversity, iv tryed anchor Banned from discussions, please do not post such content. Explain without using such terms please. main keyword, iv tryed 301 redirects, I have tryed buying GSA AA LISTs, I have tried the whole fucking 9 yards!

Dude I know the feeling, i'm there right now. You try everything and it fails...you get a little money from a little success and try to reinvest but nothing works, you just have to keep trying.

Try to see what people who are currently ranking have done or did to get to where they were, i'd be willing to talk with you but i'm not willing to share my niches or specific things i'm trying out...we can probs talk on skype. Pm me.

Yeah man, I do keep trying but its really disappointing not seeing any results.
2014-11-19, 05:55 AM,
Try until you see the tiniest bit of spark, then try to duplicate that. Continue trying till it works...or it doesn't. Generally how banging your head on a wall is...that's how SEO feels at times and I feel that it really shouldn't...it shouldn't be so hopeless and desolate.
2014-11-19, 07:57 AM,
Yeah hopefully someone can guide us.
2014-11-19, 01:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-19, 01:17 PM by ArtificialEden.)
I have never used any tools for ranking my sites don't focus so much on what tool to buy or use. Do some hands on seo. Make a twitter blogger facebook tumblr ect build them up and point them to your site. Get some social going, social signals are the future of seo. You can get a site ranking with a handful of backlinks and the right social signals.

To the ends of the globe, No matter what it costs me.
2014-11-19, 02:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-19, 02:03 PM by Night_Wolf.)

You failed because of:
- Not doing good (powerful) enough SEO
- You followed wrong strategies that were not appropriate for the keywords you targeted
etc

Sent you my Skype.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 674 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Facebook Ad gone wrong (what am i doing wrong) dontbejello87 2 171 2017-07-21, 10:24 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 343 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,144 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! cubruh 5 353 2017-04-21, 06:31 AM
Last Post: cubruh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top