What Am I Doing Wrong?
2014-01-06, 05:33 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-06, 06:04 AM by ByteKnight.)
Hello everyone,

First of I'd like to say that this is not some sort of complaint thread, it's rather looking for suggestions directly to me. Not just giving me random methods, and being spoon-fed. I will run down a little of what I do to gain traffic.

Marketing Methods:
  1. I scrape videos with a downloader.
  2. I add them to Mass Video Blaster Pro
  3. I constantly run MVB Pro, with 1000s of youtube accounts
  4. I attach file/url lockers to each of the video descriptions

Traffic Acquisition Methods:
  1. Buy HR views
  2. Buy Likes
  3. Run through different traffic exchange websites with spoofed referrals
  4. About 25-35% of my traffic to the video is organic

Side Notes:
I do not generally use landing pages, I link directly to the URL/File locker, but it is customized with comments, and things of that nature. I am posting a locker of one of my old niches (albeit, very saturated :P).

EDIT: Took out the direct link and added edited screenshot: http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5830/4zhv.png

Any input on what I may do better, or what I'm doing wrong would be great. It also seems that I am getting videos taken down pretty quickly, they are all PVA, and use a "human simulation" method, but maybe it's just the videos.

Once again, thank you guys for all the knowledge I have gained from lurking around here, and I will be posting a couple of my methods (not for getting leads, but work-arounds for FB, Twitter, Tumblr, Etc, security features not letting you post certain links.)

THANK YOU CPAELITES, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!
2014-01-06, 05:35 AM,
You sort of gave away your niche with the title on the download page, I recommend using a edited screenshot instead.

[Image: Kh7ZcMn.png?1]
2014-01-06, 06:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-06, 06:04 AM by ByteKnight.)
As I said, "albeit, very saturated :P". I'm not worried about it, but if you feel better I'll edit it.

EDIT: Done.
2014-01-06, 06:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-06, 06:04 AM by J@bz.)
simply stop scraping and uploading loads of videos. Just make quality videos and rank them. Custom landing page can also help a lot.
2014-01-06, 06:05 AM,
Did you read this awesome journey? http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Hero-to-...ro-Project

Quality over quantity...
2014-01-08, 09:02 PM,
(2014-01-06, 06:03 AM)J@bz Wrote: simply stop scraping and uploading loads of videos. Just make quality videos and rank them. Custom landing page can also help a lot.

Hello,
i am very new to CPA and just now learning and testing if it works for me or not :)
I have few query, if you can elaborate a bit will be really helpful for me.
Here is the thing,
I am researching on youtube about hack and crack and i saw many of the people showing installation proof......which is really eye catchy and people who need will trust those videos. I know a tool which is shared here on cpaelites which will create fake installer. I have also collected it. but the thing is due to mine downloaded one is free version so for that there are some limitation which will not looks natural.

So my question is how do you guys make video proof?
2014-01-08, 09:08 PM,
(2014-01-08, 09:02 PM)armansto Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 06:03 AM)J@bz Wrote: simply stop scraping and uploading loads of videos. Just make quality videos and rank them. Custom landing page can also help a lot.

Hello,
i am very new to CPA and just now learning and testing if it works for me or not :)
I have few query, if you can elaborate a bit will be really helpful for me.
Here is the thing,
I am researching on youtube about hack and crack and i saw many of the people showing installation proof......which is really eye catchy and people who need will trust those videos. I know a tool which is shared here on cpaelites which will create fake installer. I have also collected it. but the thing is due to mine downloaded one is free version so for that there are some limitation which will not looks natural.

So my question is how do you guys make video proof?

Cheat Engine, inspect element, video editing, real hacks.

For you, I don't know. Is it working for you, just mass video uploading like that? Maybe that's your problem. When user see the same video over and over he probably knows that it won't work and he just moves on to another one. Did you try making your own videos? Also, did you try to make LP for some of your videos? Maybe multiniche site would work for you.
Latest Thanks - View all

armansto(2014-01-09 02:43 PM) 
2014-01-08, 09:11 PM,
You can't expect quality result and lot of dollars only uploading others' video.
Try to make your own!
2014-01-08, 11:20 PM,
You need to look up your quality or work
2014-01-08, 11:23 PM,
How much are you making with this method? I always see a person with like 700 videos and just think what a waste it would be. Focus on one niche and actually put a lot of time and effort into uploading that one video. Do this until you see results. Once you do rinse and repeat.

repetition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 673 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Facebook Ad gone wrong (what am i doing wrong) dontbejello87 2 167 2017-07-21, 10:24 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 342 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,137 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! cubruh 5 349 2017-04-21, 06:31 AM
Last Post: cubruh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top