Well, It Looks Like I am Needing a New Niche :(
2015-05-07, 06:26 PM,
I thought my main niche was going to do pretty well once the video had ranked. Well, it has been on the first page of Youtube (for my keyword) for over 24 hours and I haven't had a single impression.

Maybe time for a new niche.

I am really wanting to do something whitehat this time as I ran in to many problems when trying to create backlinks for my blackhat niche.

I just can't think of anything I can offer that's;

A) Not saturated
B) Worthwhile

I will keep my brains cogs ticking over as I continue to spam blogs in a desperate bid to grab a lead here and there. I really want numbers for my follow along campaign.

Do saturated niches still pay off if spamming rather than relying on SEO? Just need something to keep me in the game while I think.
2015-05-07, 06:52 PM,
Sorry to hear that, if you need WH niches there's tons around: Example - If you dig through the threads you should fine some that have thousands inside them, this is a good place to find trending subjects you could easily turn into niches:https://app.buzzsumo.com/trending
2015-05-07, 07:55 PM,
Sorry for you, but you cant expect to see any results after 24 hours. I dont want to destroy your world but dont think you upload one video and get big results. Let me think about my videos, how much do i have? Over 500 :D
2015-05-07, 08:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-07, 08:05 PM by Effexion.)
(2015-05-07, 07:55 PM)Restricted as as per explained before. Wrote: Sorry for you, but you cant expect to see any results after 24 hours. I dont want to destroy your world but dont think you upload one video and get big results. Let me think about my videos, how much do i have? Over 500 :D

No. It's not like that. My niche is a tricky one and ,by nature, if it's not getting ANY results after 24 hours of being where it is; it isn't going to do well. I don't want to throw wasted efforts at this much longer.

(2015-05-07, 06:52 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Sorry to hear that, if you need WH niches there's tons around: Example - If you dig through the threads you should fine some that have thousands inside them, this is a good place to find trending subjects you could easily turn into niches:https://app.buzzsumo.com/trending

Thanks, Hawk Eye. Time to get up, brush myself off and keep strolling on lol.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-05-07 08:36 PM) 
2015-05-08, 01:13 AM,
(2015-05-07, 07:55 PM)Restricted as as per explained before. Wrote: Sorry for you, but you cant expect to see any results after 24 hours. I dont want to destroy your world but dont think you upload one video and get big results. Let me think about my videos, how much do i have? Over 500 :D

It's not just about how many videos you have, mate. It all depends on your 'strategy' really. Maybe your way of making money off YT is the hackneyed (yet still somewhat effective) way of uploading 10 videos every day for a ton of poor niches, but others, like myself, prefer to target very specific unsaturated niches and rank a HQ quality video for it.

Effexion, if you're certain you're going to abandon this niche, feel free to share it with me via PM. Maybe it's the way you're approaching it not the niche itself.

[Image: R5I6Tcg.gif]
2015-05-08, 01:51 AM,
Hey man if your going whitehat here are some categories you can dive into to find seed keywords/niches:
Health (how to get rid of, workout, testosterone, erectile issues, depression, addiction etc)

Finance (money management, investing, saving etc)

Product reviews (clickbank, Amazon products by niche I.e pets etc)

Game guides (walkthroughs, easter egg finding etc)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to run blackhat niche with Facebook Ads with success? marius1991 0 80 8 hours ago
Last Post: marius1991
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 6 190 11 hours ago
Last Post: kazurengan
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 227 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 375 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top