Well, Hi :)
2014-03-19, 06:45 AM,
Hi there!

So I've been lurking around for some weeks, finally get the time to introduce myself :). I'm on my last year of Computer Science, about to graduate, and been known to this for very long time, but it took me a while to "understand" it.

I think its a concept that is not easy to grasp, but once you understand it, you love it and you want to pursue it, you want to learn more about it and how to be able to control it. Having this set of skills is, i personally think, very important in a world where internet is growing and growing, and theres just going to be more and more people available online.

I'm very new with CPA, CPP, Niches and all that, but that doesn't mean I'm new to web development or the kind (have 4+ years experience). I hope I can learn a lot from this community (I come from HackForums, trickst3r HF Leet) and get some valuable information. I started a multi site niche a couple weeks back with a friend as my partner in the journey to learn and succeed in this.
2014-03-19, 12:25 PM,
Hello, welcome to CPA Elites!
2014-03-19, 08:49 PM,
Hey trickst3r,

2 posts and already a CPA Legend? Superb! Only positive words from me. Furthermore, thanks for supporting the forums.

Enjoy your stay :)
2014-03-19, 09:13 PM,
Welcome to CPAElites!

Enjoy your stay
2014-03-19, 10:55 PM,
Hey!
Have fun and good luck!

You have been banned for spamming your services, you have been reported by members. You will not sell on here again and your service has been restricted. Members have sent me screen shots of this. You are banned for a month.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top