Websites/Landing Pages/Scripts
2016-07-10, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-07-10, 04:38 AM by dvLden.)
I'll try to be short, but I'll keep it real in this one.

I noticed that nowadays there's no business for Web Developers in Internet Marketing industry. I've been out of business for over 4 months I think and it does not feel good at all.

When you get a Skype contact request for your services, you feel kind of relieved and can't wait to speak with him/her about an project. The sad thing is that nowadays people do not pay for quality and time you put in, as well as their custom requests on it... They do not pay $200 at least anymore for one website, no. They pay between $10-25 for full website or landing page (not a big difference there in this industry).

That simply pisses me off... Why? Because who the heck in this world would spend a couple of days of their lifes making a website for $10 or $25? If it's all manual work or it does involve an framework (e.g. Bootstrap + jQuery), it still does not mean that your service guy could make it within 30 mins for those $25. Bootstrap is CSS framework for those who are not aware of it and to make a site with it it takes plenty of time to modify it (make changes to it). It would be pretty basic and ugly if your service guy would eventually download that framework and put it in as is. Write some basic HTML structure, add classes of framework to specific parts and done.

I am talking seriously. If you think that someone would make you great looking website with any kind of requests that you desire for below $200, you're living in illusion. Only sites that are being sold unlimited times are worth $10-20 and barrely who is buying them in CPA industry because they are all saturated.

Think about the price this way:
- If your service guy (e.g. me) takes one week to make you great niche website upon your wishes/requests why wouldn't you pay him (e.g me) $500?
Imagine that you are doing fb-ads already or you're ranked on Google for an niche that you want to create again to be more convincing and potentially earn you 10x more money than you're already making. So if you get around 33 FR leads, you already earned $500 back. You got 33 FR leads in a day, your service guy spent one week to make it, you will be earning for a few months for sure. What's the problem there? I don't see any, except that 90% guys who earn online with (PPI/PPD/CPA/etc.) are really stingy and greedy.

I am OPEN and AVAILABLE for custom websites and I am NOT willing to make you sites for below $200.

Add me on Skype if you are interested in my current work or custom project requests.
Skype ID: dvLden

Peace out.

P.S. - hawk, this is not service promotion thread, it is a thread of the truth.
Latest Thanks - View all

wilmermolinac(2016-08-15 11:43 PM) BeHappy(2016-07-21 03:18 PM) MIG92(2016-07-11 03:06 AM) Quobi(2016-07-10 04:35 AM) OnlyProfit(2016-07-10 04:29 AM) 
2016-07-10, 04:30 AM,
Vouch for DvLden probably the most experienced web developer on CPAElites.
Latest Thanks - View all

dvLden(2016-07-10 07:59 PM) 
2016-07-10, 12:30 PM,
Is difficult if you are targeting clients who doing CPA. You may want to target corporate clients who have high budget.

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]
2016-07-10, 01:02 PM,
Hi dvLden, you do have the skills but main problem is you are targeting the wrong people, usually new comers to cpa order lp's and most of them don't make any constant money so 200$ investment is big risk for them, you can see that most of them search for free stuff , like free hosting free domains etc, basically they do not want to invest in cpa as they don't consider it as a business.
As for veterans they either are making their own lp's or they have their own "ways"
My sugestion is to try selling on fiverr, flippa, seocklerks etc you need to start small to get the first sales but in a couple of months you will make a steady income.
I am an established seller on these sites since 2012 so hit me up if you need any help
Latest Thanks - View all

Bazingaa(2016-07-10 09:53 PM) 
2016-07-10, 04:05 PM,
(2016-07-10, 04:17 AM)dvLden Wrote: I'll try to be short, but I'll keep it real in this one.

I noticed that nowadays there's no business for Web Developers in Internet Marketing industry. I've been out of business for over 4 months I think and it does not feel good at all.

When you get a Skype contact request for your services, you feel kind of relieved and can't wait to speak with him/her about an project. The sad thing is that nowadays people do not pay for quality and time you put in, as well as their custom requests on it... They do not pay $200 at least anymore for one website, no. They pay between $10-25 for full website or landing page (not a big difference there in this industry).

That simply pisses me off... Why? Because who the heck in this world would spend a couple of days of their lifes making a website for $10 or $25? If it's all manual work or it does involve an framework (e.g. Bootstrap + jQuery), it still does not mean that your service guy could make it within 30 mins for those $25. Bootstrap is CSS framework for those who are not aware of it and to make a site with it it takes plenty of time to modify it (make changes to it). It would be pretty basic and ugly if your service guy would eventually download that framework and put it in as is. Write some basic HTML structure, add classes of framework to specific parts and done.

I am talking seriously. If you think that someone would make you great looking website with any kind of requests that you desire for below $200, you're living in illusion. Only sites that are being sold unlimited times are worth $10-20 and barrely who is buying them in CPA industry because they are all saturated.

Think about the price this way:
- If your service guy (e.g. me) takes one week to make you great niche website upon your wishes/requests why wouldn't you pay him (e.g me) $500?
Imagine that you are doing fb-ads already or you're ranked on Google for an niche that you want to create again to be more convincing and potentially earn you 10x more money than you're already making. So if you get around 33 FR leads, you already earned $500 back. You got 33 FR leads in a day, your service guy spent one week to make it, you will be earning for a few months for sure. What's the problem there? I don't see any, except that 90% guys who earn online with (PPI/PPD/CPA/etc.) are really stingy and greedy.

I am OPEN and AVAILABLE for custom websites and I am NOT willing to make you sites for below $200.

Add me on Skype if you are interested in my current work or custom project requests.
Skype ID: dvLden

Peace out.

P.S. - hawk, this is not service promotion thread, it is a thread of the truth.

dvLden,

Don't worry you are a good member on here so I can let that little plug go this one time. Also my advice for what it's worth would be have you signed up on platforms such as peopleperhour.com and other freelancer type sites. IMHO it's the audience you're targeting that is the biggest problem you're facing. You should reach out to small startups and business type associates that will have the money to pay for quality.

Hawk
Latest Thanks - View all

dvLden(2016-07-10 07:58 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 389 53,906 1 hour ago
Last Post: adeakin
  WP landing page upload problem justinmartin 3 90 2017-12-13, 01:59 AM
Last Post: justinmartin
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 219 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Where to upload my landing pages Gnr993 11 391 2017-12-09, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Nelwyrr
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 414 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB