Website's keywords are invisible!
2014-09-09, 02:52 AM,
Hello Elites,

I've got a problem with my webstie.
I've downloaded some website template from CPAElites I believe end used it for one of my projects. I've changed everything that was needed for good on-page SEO: title tag, h1-h3 tags, description, URL and overall site's content is filled with my keyword I try to rank.
I've double-checked the code, and NO site checker or even Market Samurai sees these elements filled with my keyword. This website was uploaded and indexed 4 months ago. It's not banned in google, I've checked it with site:www.yoursite.com. What possibly can I miss here?

I will add, that website is not WP or blogger, it's custom HTML. I've placed it in one of the folders in my public_html directory so everything here is good.

If you want me to paste here, or somewhere else the website's html, js, css - just tell me, so I will do so.

Kind Regards,
Sunspear
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-04 11:20 AM) 

Anyone, who says that something is impossible, shouldn't disturb the one who is doing it at the moment.
2014-09-09, 01:20 PM,
Forget about site checkers and that stuff man... Check the source code by yourself... And if you see them on page w hen you load site you are good to go.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sunspear(2014-09-09 02:12 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-09-09, 02:42 PM,
(2014-09-09, 01:20 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Forget about site checkers and that stuff man... Check the source code by yourself... And if you see them on page w hen you load site you are good to go.

Thanks for your reply. I'm a bit worried, because I used WP before and no such problem ever existed. I don't know how exactly all the SEO plugins affect WP pages/posts, but this is the first time I use custom HTML. I am also pretty sure code of the page is okay.

I'm unable to track my website position in SERP with SERPLAB :(
I wanted to see how my backlinking will affect position after time, but no results in their system.

That is why I'm a bit worried about that :-)

Kind Regards,
Sunspear

Anyone, who says that something is impossible, shouldn't disturb the one who is doing it at the moment.
2014-09-09, 03:42 PM,
(2014-09-09, 02:42 PM)Sunspear Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 01:20 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Forget about site checkers and that stuff man... Check the source code by yourself... And if you see them on page w hen you load site you are good to go.

Thanks for your reply. I'm a bit worried, because I used WP before and no such problem ever existed. I don't know how exactly all the SEO plugins affect WP pages/posts, but this is the first time I use custom HTML. I am also pretty sure code of the page is okay.

I wanted to see how my backlinking will affect position after time, but no results in their system.

Kind Regards,
Sunspear

Right click on the page>View page source>Press CTRL+F
Then type some of these to see if they are on page:
<h1
<title
<meta name="description"

If they are there, is fine bro.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sunspear(2014-09-09 04:07 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-09-09, 04:44 PM,
(2014-09-09, 03:42 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 02:42 PM)Sunspear Wrote:

Kind Regards,
Sunspear

Right click on the page>View page source>Press CTRL+F
Then type some of these to see if they are on page:
<h1
<title
<meta name="description"

If they are there, is fine bro.

It would be a bit daunting to check the whole site for misclosed tags, but I did it before. I've just passed the W3C HTML Compliance Check with their tool, so there are no wrong tags on the site. I just hope everything is fine for google here :-)

Thank you a ton for your help!

Kind Regards,
Sunspear

2014-09-11, 11:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-11, 11:56 AM by Vortex.)
(2014-09-09, 02:52 AM)Sunspear Wrote: Hello Elites,

I've got a problem with my webstie.
I've downloaded some website template from CPAElites I believe end used it for one of my projects. I've changed everything that was needed for good on-page SEO: title tag, h1-h3 tags, description, URL and overall site's content is filled with my keyword I try to rank.
I've double-checked the code, and NO site checker or even Market Samurai sees these elements filled with my keyword. This website was uploaded and indexed 4 months ago. It's not banned in google, I've checked it with site:www.yoursite.com. What possibly can I miss here?

I will add, that website is not WP or blogger, it's custom HTML. I've placed it in one of the folders in my public_html directory so everything here is good.

If you want me to paste here, or somewhere else the website's html, js, css - just tell me, so I will do so.

Kind Regards,
Sunspear

Don't forget to build links to the version of the website that google indexed, e.g. the http:// or the http://www. one. Else the link building will have no effect or not much at all..
Latest Thanks - View all

Sunspear(2014-09-11 12:30 PM) 

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-09-11, 12:32 PM,
Thanks for the tip. I have thought about this problem some time ago and it appears to be true. I've checked my website with some tools again, but still nothing appears. What I did, was to check if my website is indexed by google. It is, so I think now that everything should be working as it should. You are very helpful guys, thanks!

Kind Regards,
Sunspear

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 0 55 Today, 02:29 AM
Last Post: xdoctorx
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 85 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Useful Website Watt 17 613 2017-09-29, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,136 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  .website extension acidster 4 152 2017-09-21, 01:17 AM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top