Website or Blog
2014-02-24, 11:25 PM,
I was wondering which one of these would be best for a niche.
I'm alright with Blogs, but don't get any traffic or leads.
Don't got the money to buy a website.
I do have one website I bought in August.
I just don't know what to do with it.

Wordpress, Blogger, Weebly, which one should I stick with?
2014-02-24, 11:27 PM,
If you know how to make site with wordpress make it like that, if not and you want to create quick site use weebly.
But from your text i suggest to you to use Weebly. When you get more knowledge then get your self domain.

Hope this helps

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2014-02-24, 11:28 PM,
Wordpress and Blogger work well.

[GET] CPAGrip for Desktop [Unofficial] (Click me)

[Image: addskype.png?u=cpa.kevin.&c=rand]

Feel free to PM me if you need help with developing your software.
2014-02-24, 11:45 PM,
Well, if you are starting off new, then I'd suggest that you stick with Weebly. They do have an option to buy actual domains without the '.weebly', but since you don't have the cash right now, let's forget about buying your own website. What about the site that you bought before? Is it niche related? If yes, what prevents you from using it?
2014-02-24, 11:47 PM,
(2014-02-24, 11:45 PM)RushingWind Wrote: Well, if you are starting off new, then I'd suggest that you stick with Weebly. They do have an option to buy actual domains without the '.weebly', but since you don't have the cash right now, let's forget about buying your own website. What about the site that you bought before? Is it niche related? If yes, what prevents you from using it?

It's not niche related, or so I think.
I could PM you the site and maybe give me your thoughts?
2014-02-24, 11:51 PM,
(2014-02-24, 11:47 PM)Illuminatiž Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 11:45 PM)RushingWind Wrote: Well, if you are starting off new, then I'd suggest that you stick with Weebly. They do have an option to buy actual domains without the '.weebly', but since you don't have the cash right now, let's forget about buying your own website. What about the site that you bought before? Is it niche related? If yes, what prevents you from using it?

It's not niche related, or so I think.
I could PM you the site and maybe give me your thoughts?

I don't mind checking out your website but I would be unable to help you. Without knowing what niche you are targeting, how could I rate a domain? No worries, its not too bad starting off with WP or Weebly. You just need to find some right templates, do a little work in customizing it and maybe a little SEO. If you feel comfortable in sharing your website, feel free to PM me. :)
Good luck.
2014-02-27, 11:51 AM,
It all depends on your coding/designing skills. Both Blog or hosted website could do the job, however if you are a newbie then i'd recommend going with Blog and start learning HTML & CSS. Once you master them you'll be able to do a good looking website on your own.

"I'm alright with Blogs, but don't get any traffic or leads."
That has pretty much nothing to do with the quality of your site, you need to find ways to promote your site
2014-02-27, 05:45 PM,
Would say it depends on your niche.
Blogs are decent, but if u can code a nice website thats way better.
2014-02-27, 07:48 PM,
If you don't have money and you are new to coding then blogger or weebly is the best for you.
2014-02-27, 07:56 PM,
if your looking for a long term i suggest better to have your own website, cause blog's wont last long.

[Image: UploadCash%20banner%205.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 92 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 266 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 404 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  other way to monetize blog? urielD3 8 414 2017-11-28, 10:14 PM
Last Post: daddyoh
  which is best hosting for hacking niche website namecheap suspend my hosting vinit91 4 362 2017-11-02, 12:15 PM
Last Post: asadkhanp

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top