Website loading issue [ Widgettool.net ]
2014-11-08, 05:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-08, 06:28 PM by ArtificialEden.)
Well ive been working on a new .fr website and everything is working fine for me but i told my friend to check it out and he said he got an erorr but i it works just fine for me. I tried my website via proxy and sure enough there is somthing wrong and not loading correctly i get this error

Code:
"The requested resource could not be loaded. libcurl returned the error:<br><b>Failed to connect to widgettool.net port 80: Connection refused</b> <a href="http://www.newipnow.com">Return to NewIPNow.com</a>."

The website works just fine for me and my other friend checked it out earlier today he said it looked nice never said there was any problems. I did notice today while on my website it just kept saying it was loading and somthing about widgettool.net but the website was completely loaded already its not doing that anymore but i still have this issue with it not working for other people. Any ideas? cause i have spent the past few days working on this and i have it looking really nice now then this happened...

I have tried going to this widgettool.net but all get is this error
[Image: IRYoLuV.jpg]
What im guessing is happening something on my site is trying to contact this site and its down thus giving me this error? But im still not sure what would be contacting this site and why can someone help me out or give there opinion on what might be happening im not sure what to do.

To the ends of the globe, No matter what it costs me.
2014-11-08, 06:48 PM,
Another thing to add is when i view the website threw a proxy i see it start loading i see the background picture ect then bam the error hits.

2014-11-08, 08:54 PM,
Alrighty i seemed to have solved the issue myself the problem was a cpalead "download widget" code i removed the code from my site and switched to "file locker" and all is good now i checked it through a proxy and no error ill have my friend check later. Glad to know all my work wasn't for nothing and i can continue to improve my on page seo and move onto promotion.

2014-11-08, 10:35 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-08, 10:36 PM by isoz.)
Same for me 2 days ago, tried cpalead widget and it wasnt loading and I wasnt getting any impressions either, so it wasnt just me.
2014-11-10, 04:43 AM,
Yeah, I have the same problem my widget doesn't appear on my website anymore.
2014-11-10, 08:10 AM,
yeah cpaleads widgets sucks gave me trouble too once then i switched back to fileice widget and worked perfectly :/
2014-11-10, 11:51 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-10, 11:55 AM by ArtificialEden.)
(2014-11-10, 04:43 AM)davedeman Wrote: Yeah, I have the same problem my widget doesn't appear on my website anymore.

might also want to check your site from a proxy it could be giving an erorr allowing nobody else on your site well it did that for me tell the code was removed.

(2014-11-10, 06:05 AM)ѕedoɴιc Wrote: Use widgettool.info?

Yea some people on cpalead where saying switch to .info but i just switched to file locker i didn't want this happening again.

(2014-11-10, 08:10 AM)Conley18 Wrote: yeah cpaleads widgets sucks gave me trouble too once then i switched back to fileice widget and worked perfectly :/

Yea i noticed they don't look that nice and they appear a little to high on my page and including the error i got so i just switched to file locker.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 95 4,139 5 hours ago
Last Post: ★WiM★
  Having a issue with follow liker. LilDog 6 144 2017-10-14, 11:28 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Useful Website Watt 17 598 2017-09-29, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,125 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  .website extension acidster 4 147 2017-09-21, 01:17 AM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top