Website With Adsense + CPA Links
2015-05-12, 04:14 PM,
Any idea of this? Has anyone tried putting adsense on their website together with cpa/ppd links? I know adsense do not allow cpa links especially if these are blackhats.

Has anyone tried putting adsense on their website that has legit content but with cpa links with fake content?

PS.
Quote:The website that I am talking is not a ppd site similar to clash of clans hack. I am referring to a real website with legit content but with a link to a fake hack site with lots of cpa links.

I need clear answer.
Latest Thanks - View all

shall4fun(2015-06-18 02:30 PM) 
2015-05-12, 11:43 PM,
I think that Adsense would accept your application. Try yourself ;)
2015-05-12, 11:52 PM,
Hello Awesomeness i can tell you how to earn with adsense and cpa.
I have 2 websites with health/recipes niche and i use adsense as main source and i also added 2 banners with 1 cpa offer and i receive 15-30 leads monthly just with 2 banners but i have in total arround 90.000 UV daily.

If you want to start website with recipes you can promote with social networks and my opinion is focus on pinterest as much as you can, in time you will discover more social networks like buzzfeed, etc.

But if you start whitehat project think just about quality and try to focus first time on adsense after you can earn with CPA too but my advice.. don't lock your website,etc don't be selfish.

And don't forget, traffic = money.
Latest Thanks - View all

Bazinga(2015-07-03 04:27 AM) Junior(2015-05-14 02:05 AM) Awesomeness(2015-05-13 04:25 AM) 
2015-05-13, 02:51 AM,
(2015-05-12, 11:52 PM)alxwanted6k Wrote: Hello Awesomeness i can tell you how to earn with adsense and cpa.
I have 2 websites with health/recipes niche and i use adsense as main source and i also added 2 banners with 1 cpa offer and i receive 15-30 leads monthly just with 2 banners but i have in total arround 90.000 UV daily.

If you want to start website with recipes you can promote with social networks and my opinion is focus on pinterest as much as you can, in time you will discover more social networks like buzzfeed, etc.

But if you start whitehat project think just about quality and try to focus first time on adsense after you can earn with CPA too but my advice.. don't lock your website,etc don't be selfish.

Thanks for this useful tip. am finalizing my WH niche with amazon but i will add adsense too. From you tip i must start with adsense first after few week o month i will put amazon link

LQ posts to bypass 50 post PM restriction. 1 month ban issued, please read the rules.
2015-05-13, 04:26 AM,
(2015-05-12, 11:52 PM)alxwanted6k Wrote: Hello Awesomeness i can tell you how to earn with adsense and cpa.

Thanks buddy. I already have multi niche blackhat site. But I just want to increase my earnings through adsense. That's why I'm planning to make a website with whitehat content with some links to my blackhat site which has full of cpa links :D
2015-05-13, 05:37 PM,
With whitehat actually you can write about what you want (without copyright issues) and you can bank with adsense easy and with cpa you just need to added a little twist.

For example: if you have medical niche you can promote direct offers with banners or you can create "ebook/s" and use link locker, etc.

All what you need it's traffic, the rest will be easy :)
2015-05-13, 06:07 PM,
(2015-05-13, 05:37 PM)alxwanted6k Wrote: With whitehat actually you can write about what you want (without copyright issues) and you can bank with adsense easy and with cpa you just need to added a little twist.

For example: if you have medical niche you can promote direct offers with banners or you can create "ebook/s" and use link locker, etc.

All what you need it's traffic, the rest will be easy :)

What if the ebooks are fake? Let's say it's fake. My adsense account will be banned?
2015-05-13, 06:46 PM,
Adsense look just for content if the content is whitehat will be ok and if you don't promote fake stuffs insine on the ebook will be fine, anyway.. they will not read your ebook rofl :D

But if you do whitehat, do whitehat A-Z. When i say ebook/s i want to say you can promote few ebooks like "learn how to..".

Exact: If you have recipes website, you have to write recipes and after content you can promote with cpa link an ebook like "how to become good chef" or "learn how to cook" etc..

Yah, agree you will not earn more than with adsense but you will earn additional revenue :d
Also, you can hire ppl and pay they for the content, i pay 2ppls with 350$ monthly and they do great things for me, you can pay less or more or you can write urself content but i can't write because i don't know english very well :d
Latest Thanks - View all

Junior(2015-05-14 02:06 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 112 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 221 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 219 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 279 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB