Website Help
2014-02-16, 06:48 PM,
Hello

I want to create a website to give something away (they have a chance to win) after they fill in a survey. (btw: I will really give it)

I will buy a .com domain and use wordpress on it. But someone has any idea how to do this?

I want:

They see on fb, for example: "win a free iphone". They click on the link. And go to my website.
(I will make a video and put it on my website how it works.)

They have to fill in a survey and then what should I give them so I know their names and they can't cheat (like register 5x.. or they can register 5x if they fill in the survey 5x)

I was thinking about giving an e-mail address after they fill in the survey.(link to Zippyshare with cpalead, with a text document with an e-mail adress and some more instructions)

So they have to send an e-mail.. to that e-mail address with their FB name. (but they can give the e-mail address to all their friends so I don't know if they have filled in the survey or not :s)

And all the people that I receive an e-mail from I put on the website with their names .. and after a while I randomly pick someone and give him an iphone.

How would you do this process on a website ? I don't want them to be able to cheat, and they have to know its legitimate.

Thanks in advance
MrGustaaf Smile
2014-02-17, 04:44 AM,
I've been looking the whole day to find an answer..

Maby CPALead "Postback" function can help me out.. Anyone knows how this works (and if it would work for my project) and how to implement it?

(What is a Postback?
A CPAlead Postback will send transaction information to your website's database when your
user completes a CPAlead survey to automate the reward process. As an example, if you
are going to give your user a special membership for completing a survey, CPAlead's
Postback will let your website's database know which user completed the survey in order to
automatically set their account to "Premium Membership" in your database. )

Would be great to have a reply.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 278 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 416 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  which is best hosting for hacking niche website namecheap suspend my hosting vinit91 4 367 2017-11-02, 12:15 PM
Last Post: asadkhanp
  What is Website bug..? swatijain2233 1 113 2017-10-28, 11:36 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 3 240 2017-10-26, 07:54 PM
Last Post: detalyemo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top