Website (Design) need some Feedbacks
2013-05-17, 04:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-05-18, 08:54 PM by TheTwistedHat.)
Hi guys i want just some thoughts about my navigation for my website that i am making :) so any feedback would be great thx :)

Those icons are made in illustrator by me, hope you like them to ( just learned to use illustrator so don't be rude :azn: )

The Forum part will maybe changed to Q&A don't know will see about that

[Image: vO3kMMw.jpg]

Todays design i made, let me know which one is better :lipsrsealed:

[Image: 7i0JQFr.jpg]

Todays update (18.05)

So today i work a little on my website, create some icons for social link, hope you guys like it. I am starting to design the main content.
How you can see i am not really in a hurry to finish the design because i am working on my niches all the time.

[Image: gxGCXMu.jpg]

Much love for your guys feedback especially to especially, he gave me some great tips , i am still working on them :)
2013-05-17, 04:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-05-17, 04:37 AM by rAv3nzZ.)
I would remove that orange on orange buttons, it would fit up better orange(as background) on black icons, also i would change the font to something a bit better and would remove that random style on each icon... make the scissors more pointy and would remove the inside glow + the shadow to make it look like the "forum icon" style, that would be great! Same with eBooks, that style is looking outdated for me, don't offend. The best thing i see there is the logo and the forums icon.

Hopefully you haven't misunderstood me!

Best regards.
2013-05-17, 04:38 AM,
(2013-05-17, 04:31 AM)rAv3nzZ Wrote: I would remove that orange on orange buttons, it would fit up better orange(as background) on black icons, also i would change the font to something a bit better and would remove that random style on each icon... make the scissors more pointy and would remove the inside glow + the shadow like the forum icon, that would be great! Same with eBooks, that style is looking outdated for me, don't offend. The best thing i see there is the logo and the forums icon.

Best regards.

Hey thx this what i am looking for , great man i will think about your criticism. Yeah the font is not great. But i didn't understand this
"would remove that random style on each icon"
2013-05-17, 04:44 AM,
(2013-05-17, 04:42 AM)bearthepanda Wrote: Honest opinion
It is ugly xD
Okay, it is not bad since its home made
I just get a premade theme for wordpress

CryCryCry

Damn, really ? ah... will change somethings then :/
2013-05-17, 04:49 AM,
(2013-05-17, 04:47 AM)bearthepanda Wrote:
(2013-05-17, 04:38 AM)TheTwistedHat Wrote:
(2013-05-17, 04:31 AM)rAv3nzZ Wrote: I would remove that orange on orange buttons, it would fit up better orange(as background) on black icons, also i would change the font to something a bit better and would remove that random style on each icon... make the scissors more pointy and would remove the inside glow + the shadow like the forum icon, that would be great! Same with eBooks, that style is looking outdated for me, don't offend. The best thing i see there is the logo and the forums icon.

Best regards.

Hey thx this what i am looking for , great man i will think about your criticism. Yeah the font is not great. But i didn't understand this
"would remove that random style on each icon"

What he meant is all of our icons look different and don't share a style.Its like you just get some random pictures.

okey so tomorrow back to the drawing board ;)
2013-05-17, 06:52 AM,
Not a fan of it at all. It seems like you went for the simple, sleek metro style of Windows 8 but forgot the sleek idea. Get matching icons first. It looks too basic and unprofessional. To me, it kind of resembles a kid site.

The icons made in Illustrator are alright. The only one that looks pretty good to me is the book one.

free gear of war 4 beta download
2013-05-17, 06:57 AM,
(2013-05-17, 06:52 AM)Soup Wrote: Not a fan of it at all. It seems like you went for the simple, sleek metro style of Windows 8 but forgot the sleek idea. Get matching icons first. It looks too basic and unprofessional. To me, it kind of resembles a kid site.

The icons made in Illustrator are alright. The only one that looks pretty good to me is the book one.

Hey you are right about the kid look :) will change it tomorrow maybe it will be better
2013-05-17, 07:03 PM,
Update with a newer design that i made today, hope you like it more :)
2013-05-17, 07:31 PM,
I really liked the 2nd one although you need some more adjustments,

IMO put the .com after the word Hat,coz it just doesn't look good that way or maybe you can adjust the font a little bit bigger and also maybe change the scissor thing.

[Image: mashemaru.png]
2013-05-17, 07:45 PM,
(2013-05-17, 07:31 PM)mashemaru Wrote: I really liked the 2nd one although you need some more adjustments,

IMO put the .com after the word Hat,coz it just doesn't look good that way or maybe you can adjust the font a little bit bigger and also maybe change the scissor thing.

Thx for feedback will think about it ... :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUTORIAL]Get free premium fonts from myfonts website Raman saab 26 5,594 2017-07-28, 07:01 PM
Last Post: tamerimran
  How to make step content in website 5light 0 188 2017-07-24, 11:04 AM
Last Post: 5light
  [GET] How To Generate Web Design Assets In Photoshop With Just One Click cindy2145 0 466 2017-04-30, 03:06 AM
Last Post: cindy2145
  looking for this website script iceman871 0 873 2016-10-27, 04:30 AM
Last Post: iceman871
  how to target visitor on a website? hennkwah 8 1,309 2016-08-11, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Enzlo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top