Website Deindexation Issue
2016-05-23, 12:00 AM,
Hello,

I know a lot of people who got their website deindexed from google in the last month or two, myself included. I lost 6 old websites due to deindexation in the last month - manual penalty (pure spam). All these websites were more then 2 years old, with tons of unique HQ content, different niches, different backlink profiles, different hosting accounts an so on.. Also I don't use WMT, GA or any other google related tool, so basically zero footprints.

I saw some other cpaelites members complaining about the same thing recently, and some of you think it's due to spammy backlinks, bad content, because google changed their policy and started to deindex websites with BH niches and so on...

Well, it's not about that, some people have some kind of a method and started to report websites directly to google, and that's the reason for deindexation, it's some kind of a loophole or something, I'm not sure yet, but I have a few suspects.

I started this thread because I need to speak with more people who got their website(s) deindexed recently, so we can figure out what is the problem exactly, and how we can protect ourselves.

So, I ask all members who got one or more of their websites deindexed in the last few months due to pure spam penalty to send me a PM with their skype name, so we can discuss more about the deindexation issue.

Thank you.
2016-05-23, 12:07 AM,
EuforijaKg

Send me PM , I talk with you and send my tips
2016-05-23, 12:08 AM,
Well in my case it was temporary but it got indexed again within days and when I checked with keywords most of them are still indexed at the when Google was saying deindexed
I don't know for other cases but it is normal now for me.
2016-05-24, 01:30 PM,
how did you get your sites index again
2016-05-26, 04:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-26, 04:22 AM by rafaviq.)
Why are there still big BH sites ranking in Clash of Clans hack?
I believe it's just our fault when getting deindexed.
2016-06-14, 11:07 PM,
I have the same exact problem right now. I already removed all ads on the site and modified the contents then submitted a reconsideration request to Google. Hopefully it will be indexed again.
2016-06-14, 11:40 PM,
I have pure spam too. Google says that I need to change my content then request for indexing again. Is it worth editing content then resubmit for the index? It's BH site so I think even editing content my site won't come back
2016-06-15, 12:52 AM,
For BH niche sites i think there is no way to back to the serps.. i had a grey hat niche was giving people real working stuff and one day google came and wipe my two main sites.. i rebuild them ranked to google top 10 and then after two months another strike for new sites. Now i'm going to make 6 sites and prepare myself that after two months i can loose them all..
2016-06-20, 01:26 PM,
(2016-06-14, 11:40 PM)immart247 Wrote: I have pure spam too. Google says that I need to change my content then request for indexing again. Is it worth editing content then resubmit for the index? It's BH site so I think even editing content my site won't come back

I'd say get all the content off, rewrite it, remove the old site, make a 'new' site with your rewritten stuff. Or just start from scratch. I honestly doubt they would approve the resubmit as-is because as you said, it's a BH niche.

Goals:
2016-06-22, 01:42 PM,
It's possible to fix the websites? one of my niches got deindexed too months ago

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thin Content - Website Killer [Solved] Watt 37 2,134 4 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  What is the benefits of ping website? swatijain2233 2 141 2017-11-28, 11:42 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Any Free Tool for Cleaning And Repair Hacked Website? intkhab 2 203 2017-10-20, 04:22 PM
Last Post: intkhab
  Clone website Stealing My Ranking runzun 12 1,245 2017-10-14, 07:28 AM
Last Post: matheenn
  Spam problems on my website any solution [Help] arvinzx20 8 482 2017-10-05, 02:20 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top