Watermark on any background!
2013-06-24, 10:39 PM,
Watermark on any background!

I am pretty sure all the graphic-noobs out there, just like me, had some trouble when it came to watermarking images, for example an image you want to insert into your visual basic project, a blog header with the domain inside the image... stuff like that! And I always came across one big problem when using paint, and I know for most people its common sense and I know most people simply use another program to automatically place the watermark on any background but I have seen SO MANY videos/websites where the watermark looked like this and is barely visible:

[Image: 9FGK30A.jpg]

There are even more and a lot worse examples, sometimes the image doesn't allow you to simply go for red/white/black text or something. I've seen MANY websites with cheap barely-visible watermarks and I want to give you the easiest solution to fix this using paint. Once again, this is common sense, but sometimes you need a thread like this to kick you into the right direction and realize how easy it is to fix something like this without going online and searching for an image-editing program or site.

Here is the process of fixing this "issue":

1. Add your text as usual, don't be scared if its not visible at some places at first:

[Image: bLTgCPc.png]

2. Add another layer of the same text, but with another color (I prefer white/black - you might want to play around with the font and color to increase the quality of this effect):

[Image: 7kS2KuP.png]

3. Push the second text above the first one, but add a small "3d-effect" by moving it just a few pixels to the side:

[Image: eNZkXCV.jpg]
[Image: 68GJ811.jpg]
[Image: d6WBw69.jpg]

4. You are done and your watermark will now be a lot more noticeable! :)

That's it, and ONCE AGAIN, this is common sense and very easy and not supposed to look super-professional. But I am pretty sure some beginners will be thankful for this since you don't need Photoshop or any other software to do this only MS Paint, nothing else. :) Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:38 AM) - NiNSHUU -(2014-02-08 06:24 PM) дКsнду(2013-06-25 11:38 AM) uwotm8(2013-06-24 10:42 PM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HQ] [Get] Dating Landing Page [Dynamic Background] lipovpetr 21 8,513 2017-07-15, 11:53 AM
Last Post: surajboss
  [GET] Free watermark software MadKing 4 289 2017-06-05, 01:27 AM
Last Post: darogabhai12
  Vidage - Your solution to full-screen background video and image combined. dvLden 14 3,967 2016-08-02, 10:52 PM
Last Post: StSignal
  [EXPIRED] Watermark your videos - Video Watermark Pro & uRex Videomark Platinum Aamobu 2 383 2015-10-22, 07:19 AM
Last Post: azgold
  [MightyDeals] 500 Stock Photos with No Background Bazinga 9 1,061 2015-04-20, 12:22 PM
Last Post: CharlesAdCenter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top