Watch who liked other fan pages, possible?
2014-02-20, 11:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-20, 11:03 AM by Pachu.)
What's up people, how are you!

I wanted to ask you, does anyone know if it is possible to see who exactly liked other fan pages?

For example, watch images below. I've written in them so you can understand better what i'm asking.

[Image: kdLgaHc.jpg]

↑I clicked on the likes to see who EXACTLY liked the page, this is a popular dance club from my region, i need to know who's interested to personally contact them↑

But it doesn't show me that, it shows me this:

[Image: TjJW4HM.jpg]

I just can see with detail who liked the page if i have them added as friends.

Is it possible with any program or any way to see with DETAIL all the people who liked this fan page (or any fan page in general)?

Maybe you're wondering why do i need this, or maybe not ._. (anyways if this is possible it'd be a really valuable info for any kind of IM).

Well, the thing is that I'm working for them, giving away discount coupons for the disco. I get paid for every person entering with my discount coupon. I've created a similar fanpage to the disco one (disco fanpage is called "Meet Dance", mine is something very similar to that. I'm trying to simulate that it's linked to the original dance club, so people of my region start liking it, but it's hard if u start from scratch. My idea is inviting all the people interested one by one (hard work but it has to be done somehow) scrapping their names from the original fanpage. After that, it would be 100% easier to get in contact with them, and therefore, to distribute MY COUPONS (yes, i have competence, but they just distribute on the street)

If u think carefully, i think it's an original idea. Imagine that i manually add 300 people, but i manage to distribute them my coupon. It would be great.

I've tried FBLeadChef for scrapping emails and inviting them directly from fanpage, but it only gives me Facebook emails and noone ever checks email (atleast the people i'm targeting).

So, if u can help me, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I'm in college, and i need this extra money.

If you got to this part, i have to say thank you for reading such a long thread that doesn't offer much for you.

Thank you in advance guys.
2014-02-21, 04:11 PM,
I don't really think thats possible, unless you own the page or are friends with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What can I do with Facebook sports fan page JonnyEvans 12 484 2017-07-03, 06:07 PM
Last Post: JonnyEvans
  Got Facebook Pages - Delete or use? Uncle 7 385 2017-06-02, 06:39 PM
Last Post: OnlyProfit
  [Guide] Automate FB Fan Page Posting With FREE Amazon VPS TicTac 16 4,577 2016-12-27, 10:37 AM
Last Post: yamiyami
  How to verify Facebook Fan Page for Blue Check Mark or Icon? insomniac 11 2,453 2016-10-08, 04:44 PM
Last Post: insomniac
  YouTube - how long someone has to watch video to count view? TheDutchLegend 6 910 2016-03-28, 05:44 AM
Last Post: kwojew

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top