Watch out guys. Google Panda 4.1 is rolling out!
2014-09-26, 05:55 PM,
According to yesterdays Search Engine Land's post and other SEO news portals, Google latest Panda update 4.1 started yesterday on September 25 and will be rolling out for a next couple of days.

From my experience this started earlier this week because on Tuesday one of my major site has been hit and I lost about 70% of search organic traffic and it's getting worse every day. You can see my post here.

My current analytics stats of website which got hit:
[Image: Lwwt3Ms.png]

What is Panda update and how to stop it?
Well Panda's main goal is to penalize low quality pages and give adventage to high quality ones to better rank them.

To conclude if your site's content is HQ or not check it if it satisfies these questions: (listed by Google webmasters guidelines)

Quote:1. Would you trust the information presented in this article?
2. Is this article written by expert/enthusiast who knows the topic well, or is it more shallow in nature?
3. Is the site a recognized authority on its topic?
4. Would you recognize this site as an authoritative source when mentioned by name?
5. Is this the sort of page you’d want to bookmark, share with a friend, or recommend?

How was your experience with this update guys, anyone got hit?
Do you have some helpful advice to share how to cure from this?

Share your opinions.

Regards,
Sizif
Latest Thanks - View all

martin2014(2014-10-01 02:21 AM) rubelpangsa(2014-09-28 12:45 AM) 

Regards,
SiZiF
2014-09-26, 06:03 PM,
Already heard of this, none of my sites has been hit so far.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-09-26, 06:07 PM,
some of my keywords to one site went from N/A to 20-30 place in google yesterday :D

[Image: adludum_banner2.jpg]
2014-09-26, 06:18 PM,
Zero changes on my side.

When rank goes down, it doesn't mean you've been penalized, there are many other more possible reasons for that, is not a penalty in 95% of cases.

SiZiF
99% you didn't got "hit", you just lost your links or they've been devalued, guaranteed.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-09-26, 06:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-26, 06:34 PM by SiZiF.)
(2014-09-26, 06:18 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: SiZiF
99% you didn't got "hit", you just lost your links or they've been devalued, guaranteed.

Well I don't think links can be deleted or devalued just over night and drop high like this, you can see the whole analytics of my search traffic here:
[Image: 8PzjiHI.png]

So how can link get deleted just by overnight to cause high traffic drop like this. It seems impossible to me.

I obviously did something wrong. After hours and hours of research what could cause this, if it's Panda, I think I went wrong with keyword over optimization on my site content. Today I decreased number of my money keywords within my site content.

But if it's something with links, I deleted links from all of my web 2.0 pages which I massively spammed with Tier 2 links.
Now I don't know what to fix anymore. I think I did everything which was fishy.

Anyway, let's say I fixed anything bad which caused this traffic drop, what you think how long do I have to wait until it starts to recover? I hope a week or few. A months of waiting would be disaster :S

Regards,
SiZiF
2014-09-26, 06:53 PM,
What's your current ranking? And what's your previous ranking and how long were you ranked in that position?

You can't get penalized because of tier 2 links to few web 2.0's, 100%, this is not the cause. Nothing wrong with SEO you did like I told you in your previous thread.

Now, if your onpage SEO was super over optimized than a penalty is possible, but again this might not be the cause.

I can't tell you anything in more details without seeing your site and putting it in Majestic.

2014-09-26, 07:07 PM,
(2014-09-26, 06:53 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: What's your current ranking? And what's your previous ranking and how long were you ranked in that position?

You can't get penalized because of tier 2 links to few web 2.0's, 100%, this is not the cause. Nothing wrong with SEO you did like I told you in your previous thread.

Now, if your onpage SEO was super over optimized than a penalty is possible, but again this might not be the cause.

I can't tell you anything in more details without seeing your site and putting it in Majestic.

Currently my position for main keyword completely disappeared, it was on 1st page from May, and for two side keywords which also disappeared and were on 1st page from May, for one of keywords it's now on 3rd page, previously it was also on 1st page.

I had this site ranked on 1st page from November 2013 to January 2014 (got hit by Penguin) and then recovered on May 2014 to 1st page until now.

May I PM you my site link to help me to check it?

Regards,
SiZiF
2014-09-26, 07:34 PM,
(2014-09-26, 07:07 PM)SiZiF Wrote:
(2014-09-26, 06:53 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: What's your current ranking? And what's your previous ranking and how long were you ranked in that position?

Currently my position for main keyword completely disappeared, it was on 1st page from May, and for two side keywords which also disappeared and were on 1st page from May, for one of keywords it's now on 3rd page, previously it was also on 1st page.

I had this site ranked on 1st page from November 2013 to January 2014 (got hit by Penguin) and then recovered on May 2014 to 1st page until now.

May I PM you my site link to help me to check it?

Sure thing, send it over.

2014-10-04, 09:23 PM,
Wow this is kind of annoying as a newbie to hear...Im still learning SEO and now this happens -_-
2014-10-04, 09:30 PM,
(2014-09-26, 06:32 PM)SiZiF Wrote:
(2014-09-26, 06:18 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: SiZiF

Well I don't think links can be deleted or devalued just over night and drop high like this, you can see the whole analytics of my search traffic here:
[img]/8PzjiHI.png[/img]

So how can link get deleted just by overnight to cause high traffic drop like this. It seems impossible to me.

I obviously did something wrong. After hours and hours of research what could cause this, if it's Panda, I think I went wrong with keyword over optimization on my site content. Today I decreased number of my money keywords within my site content.

But if it's something with links, I deleted links from all of my web 2.0 pages which I massively spammed with Tier 2 links.
Now I don't know what to fix anymore. I think I did everything which was fishy.

Anyway, let's say I fixed anything bad which caused this traffic drop, what you think how long do I have to wait until it starts to recover? I hope a week or few. A months of waiting would be disaster :S

Maybe you do churn and burn? are you build links manually? don't forget to save your links on notpad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Official eBook by Google insomniac 73 4,561 2 hours ago
Last Post: insomniac
  [method] of Indexing any Webpage/Blog Post Instantly in Google (100% Working) ÐExTeR 63 9,597 2017-10-14, 06:16 AM
Last Post: imronrosyadi
  [Best Tool to Find Keyword Search Volume data on Google] Jackprince501 5 185 2017-10-11, 11:48 PM
Last Post: BuyProxies247
  What is google Hawk Update????? sinelogixtech 5 210 2017-10-11, 11:38 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 1 128 2017-09-27, 01:13 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top