Wanting some help ---
2013-12-22, 08:36 AM,
Hello. I have just joined. I don't know where to begin --- I am so willing to put in the time and effort to make some money online. After putting in 65 to 70 hour weeks for 25 plus years I am no longer officially in the workforce due to the economy. I have tried a number of things to try to make money online - but have had no success --- and the so called "information" I have received has always cost me money (and no results after really putting forth every effort) I don't know what else to say - other than I am hoping that I came across this site for a good reason. I really need to make some money for my family - I am not unintelligent (I do have three degrees (for all the good they do me now) I don't like to come across as a lame whiner - that's not me --- I just need some help. Thanks.
2013-12-22, 08:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-22, 08:54 AM by editify.)
Congrats My Friend, this is the 1st step to entering the Gold Mine , registering at CPAElites

Well mate, if it is help that you need, I'd be more than pleased to do so.

Please send me a PM with your skype, and he will talk, I'll train you on CPA and the way your psychological thinking should be done in order to make money on the internet.

But first, I will leave you some comments on this thread. So you know what's ahead of you.

CPA is all about having discipline, persistence, good will and not being afraid of learning nor risking.
It will be time consuming, and you will have to learn a bit of everything in order to reach a good stance.

But most important, CPA and any kind of internet marketing , is not only about reading threads on CPAElites, it's about reading books, finding out what's missing in the market.
Relating everyday routine situations into gold mines.
I don't know if you get my drift, but I'm here to help ;)

Last but not least, Welcome mate!
Latest Thanks - View all

paulmac(2013-12-23 11:32 PM) 

Editify's Share Index

"As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields" - Tolstoi

2013-12-23, 11:32 PM,
Thanks so much for your response. I started by reading the comprehensive article on joining a network. I intend to keep at things until I achieve some measure of success. Your upbeat reply was appreciated.
2013-12-23, 11:49 PM,
To earn money from CPA, you need to have 3 things. Will-Power, Determination and HARD WORK! If you have these 3 you will succeed, even though if it occurs slowly! You can say that you are succeeding your monthly earnings is rising as time is passing by.

Since you do not have 50 posts i guess you can PM so here is editify's skype: valdez741

He will help you a bit but always remember. You have to do the work, and you cannot escape that. So work hard and make money! :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-12-23, 11:59 PM,
Thank you very much.
2013-12-24, 12:01 AM,
The one and only way to earn is to learn it yourself. You can try to get in contact with high earners, eventually you will notice that their methods are more crap then yours :)
2013-12-24, 12:17 AM,
Thanks for responding.
2013-12-24, 12:33 AM,
Never be afraid to fail.
Never be afraid to PM people who earn (they can only ignore your message).
Stop reading ebooks, they are a waste of time.
If someone tells you to go buy GSA immediately and waste money on views, block them and ignore them.

Add me on skype if you want mark.mcneil25
2013-12-24, 01:06 AM,
Thanks so much. The response from this forum is beyond anything I expected.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do we post spoilers without wanting a thanks to view it? CheDz 3 222 2017-01-11, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top