Want to re-start in CPA, but im lost now?
2018-03-07, 07:59 AM,
(2018-03-05, 09:56 PM)asdf123 Wrote: Some people have no idea what they're talking about. The kind of offer you mention is in the sweepstakes vertical, where usually only have to submit their e-mail, age,name. They register into a contest with the chance to win said prize, in this context "1000$ amazon coupon". The advertiser will indeed give away that coupon but only to a handful of people. Now this can be done aggresive(some people call it BH) or non aggressive(WH). You could make a lander saying that the visitor has won and he just has to claim it(complete the offer), or that he has a chance to get that voucher by completing that offer.

gotcha. Another 2 things I did read but don't know how it works in practice is the following.
Lets say you promote 2 offers, offer "A" for android and offer "B" for iOS systems. How on earth do you filter them and have each offer to appear on their respective OS?

Or another similar thing, how do you use an offer rotator (or a smartlink)? Is it something that the CPA networks give you or is something website based?

That will clear a lot of confusion now.
Share This Thread :

2018-03-07, 08:06 AM,
(2018-03-07, 07:59 AM)V12POWER Wrote:
(2018-03-05, 09:56 PM)asdf123 Wrote: Some people have no idea what they're talking about. The kind of offer you mention is in the sweepstakes vertical, where usually only have to submit their e-mail, age,name. They register into a contest with the chance to win said prize, in this context "1000$ amazon coupon". The advertiser will indeed give away that coupon but only to a handful of people. Now this can be done aggresive(some people call it BH) or non aggressive(WH). You could make a lander saying that the visitor has won and he just has to claim it(complete the offer), or that he has a chance to get that voucher by completing that offer.

gotcha. Another 2 things I did read but don't know how it works in practice is the following.
Lets say you promote 2 offers, offer "A" for android and offer "B" for iOS systems. How on earth do you filter them and have each offer to appear on their respective OS?

Or another similar thing, how do you use an offer rotator (or a smartlink)? Is it something that the CPA networks give you or is something website based?

EDIT: I mean to use a rotator or something like that to target many countries at the same time. CPAGrip lets you pick 3 or 4 different offers for a content locker, for example. But if you want to make it so it changes depending of country traffic?
2018-03-07, 07:09 PM,
(2018-03-07, 07:59 AM)V12POWER Wrote:

All the things you mentioned can be resolved by using a Tracker, I personally recommend Voluum. With a tracker you can split test offers, redirect people based on their device,country,IP,etc.
2018-03-11, 02:49 PM,
If you are thinking to restart I would suggest to read about non incents here > https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Non-Ince...opshipping
2018-04-04, 06:21 AM,
Ok, I have had enough time to inform myself. The past week I spent all the time trying to find a niche/vertical whatever and came to no end. If in 6-7 days I cant decide what to write or publish about then im needing help here too.

I have in my mind a plan/method already, but for me it is easier to create and stick to a plan than figuring out what the hell am I going to use it with. Like I know how the offers will be promoted, how will the traffic be driven and etc. But as I said, the problem is elsewhere.

If someone is interested to discuss or help me feel free to pm me and I will gladly tell you what I have planned (and what not) already. I can post it here anyways...but like private messages better for this stuff

(it also isn't like my method is super secret or whatever, it's actually damn simple)