Want to re-start in CPA, but im lost now?
2018-03-02, 10:18 PM,
Hey everyone, after 2 years of inactivity my interest for CPA (or any money making method) has come back since I had a lot of problems and had to left them. The thing is that when I started I could only do it for a month and half when I was forced to quit. However my gains were 30 dollars the first month and 10 dollars the other half of the month, this was with no investment.

The other thing is, it was back in December 2015 when this happened. I just recently came back and it all seems more complex than it was back then with all the talk about non-incentive cpa, google recent updates (fred and more) and the talk about CPA dying too, maybe not so much on this website but on others it's a hot topic. 

Now im not an expert. I was just 16 back then and maybe my memory is a little off but for sure it wasn't as hard as it is now. During that time I did learn a bit of css and php but nothing out of this world, just manually editing some wordpress themes and basic stuff like that.

I have also read a lot to get up to date, re learn some things and etc but I still can't figure out things to form an idea to start so im sort of lost on this part. What I did back then was create a free site and upload a youtube vid, with some fake views and comments and somehow it was good for a start but now everyone's talking about how you can't rank on youtube etc. 

I would appreciate some help from those who adapted or started just recently and are doing good
Share This Thread :

2018-03-03, 07:26 PM,
Welcome back again, I would suggest learn to promote non incentive offers and focus on whitehat niche now.
2018-03-04, 06:35 AM,
(2018-03-03, 07:26 PM)shadow98 Wrote: Welcome back again, I would suggest learn to promote non incentive offers and focus on whitehat niche now.

I see.
then again I have never understood why is there such difference in bh vs wh niches aside from that one is short term and another is long-term. after all you're still promoting offers and some of them are fake.
as I said, never understood this difference properly since my time on this was limited.
Latest Thanks - View all

Digital(2018-03-05 09:48 AM) 
2018-03-04, 07:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-04, 07:56 AM by Xenobier.)
(2018-03-04, 06:35 AM)V12POWER Wrote:
(2018-03-03, 07:26 PM)shadow98 Wrote: Welcome back again, I would suggest learn to promote non incentive offers and focus on whitehat niche now.

I see.
then again I have never understood why is there such difference in bh vs wh niches aside from that one is short term and another is long-term. after all you're still promoting offers and some of them are fake.
as I said, never understood this difference properly since my time on this was limited.

The difference between WH CPA and BH CPA.
BH CPA: You promote your fake stuff so you fooled the people and you couldn't sleep at night.
WH CPA: You promote the fake thinks of a big company so you are clear, you can sleep better at night because the company fooled the people not you.
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2018-03-04 08:56 AM) 
2018-03-04, 08:41 AM,
(2018-03-04, 07:55 AM)Xenobier Wrote:

I see.

BH CPA: You promote your fake stuff so you fooled the people and you couldn't sleep at night.
WH CPA: You promote the fake thinks of a big company so you are clear, you can sleep better at night because the company fooled the people not you.

That's kinda wrong! I don't believe BH in CPA exists. A variety of CPA networks announced that you can't do BH. So if you're promoting on how to get more gems in Clash Royale, is that BH? It could somewhat be 'greyhat' if you stole a landing page that has a generator on it. However, as long as you provide the content you're promising at the end such as a tutorial or guide on how they can get more gems, that's technically whitehat.

WH CPA is good, there's no problem with that, if the people are interested in the direct offer, then they're interested. I don't believe people get fooled by any WH CPA companies.
2018-03-04, 04:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-04, 04:29 PM by Xenobier.)
(2018-03-04, 08:41 AM)RaeRed Wrote:

I see.

That's kinda wrong! I don't believe BH in CPA exists. A variety of CPA networks announced that you can't do BH. So if you're promoting on how to get more gems in Clash Royale, is that BH? It could somewhat be 'greyhat' if you stole a landing page that has a generator on it. However, as long as you provide the content you're promising at the end such as a tutorial or guide on how they can get more gems, that's technically whitehat.

WH CPA is good, there's no problem with that, if the people are interested in the direct offer, then they're interested. I don't believe people get fooled by any WH CPA companies.

Ok but this is incentive traffic to give someone something in exchange so WH in terms of WH is about promoting CPA offers. So I had talk about promoting CPA offers being WH and I don't think someone will receive an Iphone, a coupon or something else. Also product offers like penis enlargement, better butt and so on, you think is WH?
Both of them pass the law rules but that don't means is WH.

Anyway is just a discussion about moral things and that is my opinion, maybe you can change it. I'm not here to make a conflict so don't get me wrong.
My advice? Make money, don't brake the law rules, don't care about BH or WH. We define what is good or bad as long as we don't brake the law rules.
2018-03-05, 03:41 AM,
(2018-03-04, 04:24 PM)Xenobier Wrote: Ok but this is incentive traffic to give someone something in exchange so WH in terms of WH is about promoting CPA offers. So I had talk about promoting CPA offers being WH and I don't think someone will receive an Iphone, a coupon or something else. Also product offers like penis enlargement, better butt and so on, you think is WH?

Anyway is just a discussion about moral things and that is my opinion, maybe you can change it. I'm not here to make a conflict so don't get me wrong.
My advice? Make money, don't brake the law rules, don't care about BH or WH. We define what is good or bad as long as we don't brake the law rules.

So it's basically still the same?
If I pick an offer that says "get this $1000 amazon coupon" and I proceed to make a site just about this offer, it is just whitehat?

And then the fuzz about non-incentive offers, why is so much emphasis done on this if it needs an investment just to start and the budgets seem to be way bigger
2018-03-05, 09:56 PM,
(2018-03-05, 03:41 AM)V12POWER Wrote:
(2018-03-04, 04:24 PM)Xenobier Wrote: Ok but this is incentive traffic to give someone something in exchange so WH in terms of WH is about promoting CPA offers. So I had talk about promoting CPA offers being WH and I don't think someone will receive an Iphone, a coupon or something else. Also product offers like penis enlargement, better butt and so on, you think is WH?

If I pick an offer that says "get this $1000 amazon coupon" and I proceed to make a site just about this offer, it is just whitehat?

And then the fuzz about non-incentive offers, why is so much emphasis done on this if it needs an investment just to start and the budgets seem to be way bigger

Some people have no idea what they're talking about. The kind of offer you mention is in the sweepstakes vertical, where usually only have to submit their e-mail, age,name. They register into a contest with the chance to win said prize, in this context "1000$ amazon coupon". The advertiser will indeed give away that coupon but only to a handful of people. Now this can be done aggresive(some people call it BH) or non aggressive(WH). You could make a lander saying that the visitor has won and he just has to claim it(complete the offer), or that he has a chance to get that voucher by completing that offer.
2018-03-05, 10:54 PM,

I see.

funny ..been in CPA for 6 years and never heard of scammed ppl with WH offers...but maybe its just me who didnt see this 
2018-03-06, 03:51 PM,
(2018-03-05, 09:56 PM)asdf123 Wrote:
(2018-03-05, 03:41 AM)V12POWER Wrote:

Some people have no idea what they're talking about. The kind of offer you mention is in the sweepstakes vertical, where usually only have to submit their e-mail, age,name. They register into a contest with the chance to win said prize, in this context "1000$ amazon coupon". The advertiser will indeed give away that coupon but only to a handful of people. Now this can be done aggresive(some people call it BH) or non aggressive(WH). You could make a lander saying that the visitor has won and he just has to claim it(complete the offer), or that he has a chance to get that voucher by completing that offer.

(2018-03-05, 10:54 PM)uceko Wrote:

I see.

funny ..been in CPA for 6 years and never heard of scammed ppl with WH offers...but maybe its just me who didnt see this 

"Handful of people"...
All marketing is about fooling people. I didn't said isn't WH what you doing with non-incentive traffic. I said just if you reflect deep isn't moral.

And yea, you can promote "get this $1000 amazon coupon" and will be WH.