Want to go WH, but a question first...
2015-08-05, 03:20 AM,
I am kinda enough of Black hat and want to start doing white hat. So, my question is, the email submit offers delivery what is promised? So for example, "complete the survey to receive a $25 amazon gift" If the person complete the survey he will actually get it?
2015-08-05, 03:22 AM,
yeah those offers are legit
however they have to fill out a bunch of offers in the email submit itself most of them you need a credit card for too
Latest Thanks - View all

luckskywalker(2015-08-05 04:06 AM) 

NA
2015-08-05, 04:07 AM,
thanks bro I will give a try now
2015-08-05, 04:40 AM,
If you want to go WH I do not recommend Sticking with Email submits, Not that they dont work they do but in a WH niche there not really used for the following reasons,

1, Nothing is free NOTHING so that being said, The offer's are legit however they will need to comply with the TOS which are in the details which require them to make like 1-2 silver offer purchases and 1 gold, silver is like 5-20 dollars and gold 20-100, This is however if they want to really receive the gift card,Phone,Ipad etc
ethier way you will make the lead just from the submit, But the real question is "Will you still have this prospect after all that"?

2, With following #1 example If they see they have to basically jump threw hoops to just get the gift card AND make a purchase I will put my money on the line to say they will NOT be back.

3, Prospects want stuff that is Simple,Easy,Legit there is nothing wrong with these offers however if you clearly state on your site before hand what they might consist of, In which case you use an incentive offer such as a incentive Email Submit, Then you yourself can offer them a X amount of whatever is allowed for that incent offer
such as soft incent which would be things such as points,credits etc or even really money (Careful with this Sc@mers Dream) you can say they will make X amount of money per that offer etc

these are just examples there is a ton of other ways and things to do with Email submits just trying to get you out of BH mind frame, You can content lock a link/product and try to get Email Submits, Well you can but it wont work out for you not in WH.

I could go on for awhile so I will end this here, If you would like anymore help/ideas just shoot me a PM or add me on skype.

Etheir way Goodluck mate and I wish you the best.
Latest Thanks - View all

luckskywalker(2015-08-05 05:28 AM) 
2015-08-05, 05:06 AM,
You could always do an email submit. Something like "Enter your email and get a bottle of weight loss pills"
Collect them email, then redirect them to a trial offer(just pay shipping.)
Then email them once a week with new offers.
Latest Thanks - View all

luckskywalker(2015-08-05 05:28 AM) 
2015-08-05, 05:29 AM,
Thanks for all the help.

(2015-08-05, 04:40 AM)Rival Wrote: If you want to go WH I do not recommend Sticking with Email submits, Not that they dont work they do but in a WH niche there not really used for the following reasons,

1, Nothing is free NOTHING so that being said, The offer's are legit however they will need to comply with the TOS which are in the details which require them to make like 1-2 silver offer purchases and 1 gold, silver is like 5-20 dollars and gold 20-100, This is however if they want to really receive the gift card,Phone,Ipad etc
ethier way you will make the lead just from the submit, But the real question is "Will you still have this prospect after all that"?

2, With following #1 example If they see they have to basically jump threw hoops to just get the gift card AND make a purchase I will put my money on the line to say they will NOT be back.

3, Prospects want stuff that is Simple,Easy,Legit there is nothing wrong with these offers however if you clearly state on your site before hand what they might consist of, In which case you use an incentive offer such as a incentive Email Submit, Then you yourself can offer them a X amount of whatever is allowed for that incent offer
such as soft incent which would be things such as points,credits etc or even really money (Careful with this Sc@mers Dream) you can say they will make X amount of money per that offer etc

these are just examples there is a ton of other ways and things to do with Email submits just trying to get you out of BH mind frame, You can content lock a link/product and try to get Email Submits, Well you can but it wont work out for you not in WH.

I could go on for awhile so I will end this here, If you would like anymore help/ideas just shoot me a PM or add me on skype.

Etheir way Goodluck mate and I wish you the best.

Yeah, I actually wanted to take an offer, let's say "Amazon $20 Gift Card" and really promote to people that are willing to get a Amazon Gift Card.

Anyway, I think the content lock thing will always be better for these type of offers.
2015-08-06, 02:21 PM,
Man, email submit sucks if you have decent traffic. What about clickbank?
2015-08-06, 02:44 PM,
lol , those email submits aint WH, just read their fineprint, users need to make x ammount of points but mostly advertisers are after their email adress

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 138 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 77 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 238 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  KWFinder Search Volume Question illusionist 7 301 2017-11-05, 08:13 AM
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 7 483 2017-11-03, 08:32 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top