11th of November 2020 - CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 4th CEO absence in 2020 (for months): Please click [here] to read more!

Want quality accounts? Looking for someone from UK/US/(large population cities prefer
2018-08-01, 03:28 PM,
I found myself looking for quality instagram accounts and turns out either price is very unreasonable, they are bruted, or created on nasty subnets.

What I decided to do - (...)

What I still need is clean IPs , so if you have more than 1 android phone/4g dongle, and you are from one of larger cities of UK/US and have/are willing to buy an internet plan I need YOU.

I will set everything up on your end, so you can use (...)

We can share accounts 50/50 , or we can agree on a different way of payment.
my skype - mantasxxx19901
telegram - @mindeswx

Moderator edit: Content removed (against the CPAElites rules).
2018-08-01, 03:38 PM,
(2018-08-01, 03:28 PM)brisioksss Wrote: I found myself looking for quality instagram accounts and turns out either price is very unreasonable, they are bruted, or created on nasty subnets.

What I decided to do - (...)

What I still need is clean IPs , so if you have more than 1 android phone/4g dongle, and you are from one of larger cities of UK/US and have/are willing to buy an internet plan I need YOU.

I will set everything up on your end, so you can use (...)

We can share accounts 50/50 , or we can agree on a different way of payment.
my skype - mantasxxx19901
telegram - @mindeswx

1. This is the wrong forum section, so I moved your post into the "Joint Ventures".
2. Discussions about projects/services in work are against the CPAElites rules.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-08-01, 08:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-08-01, 08:47 PM by brisioksss.)
Sorry , and thanks for moving it to JV section, literally couldn't find it)) and about the edit , could you please link me the rules @CharlieHarper I'd like to read it and see what it's all about, I think it might have been a misunderstanding )
2018-08-02, 12:19 AM,
(2018-08-01, 08:45 PM)brisioksss Wrote: Sorry , and thanks for moving it to JV section, literally couldn't find it)) and about the edit , could you please link me the rules @CharlieHarper  I'd like to read it and see what it's all about, I think it might have been a misunderstanding )

Here are the general rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

And officially you would have received this warning:

Code:
Advertising Unapproved Beta/Products/Services

So, please don't advertise products/services in planning, development, beta tests etc.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)