Wanna start... and I have a question :)
2016-02-24, 09:40 PM,
Hey!
I wanna start making some money online, but the problem that I have no idea how.
A year or more ago, when YouTube CPA was the thing, I made like 700$ in some months, which was a nice achievement but when they removed my video, I couldn't even make a dollar, it was all about my luck.
A month ago, I only lost money, hardly made anything...

Now, I want to start doing something seriously, I don't have any problem with website developing or SEO, but I just don't have any clue on how to start - how to think of a niche and what to do afterwards.

Can anyone help me with that? maybe linking me guides, giving tips or just answering it here?

Thank you very much :)
2016-02-24, 09:55 PM,
(2016-02-24, 09:40 PM)Idanushka Wrote: Hey!
I wanna start making some money online, but the problem that I have no idea how.
A year or more ago, when YouTube CPA was the thing, I made like 700$ in some months, which was a nice achievement but when they removed my video, I couldn't even make a dollar, it was all about my luck.

Now, I want to start doing something seriously, I don't have any problem with website developing or SEO, but I just don't have any clue on how to start - how to think of a niche and what to do afterwards.

Can anyone help me with that? maybe linking me guides, giving tips or just answering it here?

What type of niches are you looking to use: BH/WH ?
2016-02-24, 10:30 PM,
(2016-02-24, 09:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I think BH, if I'm not wrong they will be easier for starters?
2016-02-24, 11:05 PM,
(2016-02-24, 10:30 PM)Idanushka Wrote:

Well yes and no I mean providing you put the effort, yes. Nothing is easy that's the thing so it's best to test test test!
2016-02-24, 11:09 PM,
(2016-02-24, 11:05 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Well yes and no I mean providing you put the effort, yes. Nothing is easy that's the thing so it's best to test test test!

Yeah, I meant more like BH will be easier than WH (if I'm not wrong?) , I understand that I need to put effort and I'm willing to put a lot of effort but I have no clue how to start, what to test.

Do you have any tips on how to start, any informative guides or anything that can help me? it would really be amazing!
2016-02-24, 11:31 PM,
(2016-02-24, 11:09 PM)Idanushka Wrote:

Yeah, I meant more like BH will be easier than WH (if I'm not wrong?) , I understand that I need to put effort and I'm willing to put a lot of effort but I have no clue how to start, what to test.

Do you have any tips on how to start, any informative guides or anything that can help me? it would really be amazing!

BH is good because you can gain a lot of leads using incentive methods, overall I'd say if you're starting out and have BH inches in mind, go for that and run with it because you can always switch to WH stuff later on down the road. In regards to guides I just wrote a new one recently actually:
Hawks [2016] Goldmine Traffic TUT - Sh#T Just Got Real [My Earnings Proof Attached]

Also just use the search function on here to dig around, you will find plenty of gold, but you must first search for it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Idanushka(2016-02-25 12:25 AM) 
2016-02-24, 11:56 PM,
(2016-02-24, 11:31 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 11:09 PM)Idanushka Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 09:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: What type of niches are you looking to use: BH/WH ?

BH is good because you can gain a lot of leads using incentive methods, overall I'd say if you're starting out and have BH inches in mind, go for that and run with it because you can always switch to WH stuff later on down the road. In regards to guides I just wrote a new one recently actually:
Hawks [2016] Goldmine Traffic TUT - Sh#T Just Got Real [My Earnings Proof Attached]
Also just use the search function on here to dig around, you will find plenty of gold, but you must first search for it.

Thank you very much
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-02-25 12:14 AM) 
2016-02-25, 12:10 AM,
For all types of guides and content, just check this link
http://www.cpaelites.com/search.php

It is the holy bible of content on Elites I will say :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Idanushka(2016-02-25 12:25 AM)  HawkEye(2016-02-25 12:14 AM) 
2016-02-25, 12:25 AM,
(2016-02-25, 12:10 AM)Verilog Wrote: For all types of guides and content, just check this link
/search.php

Yeah, already reading ;) I was wondering if there are some special guides, like something that you used in the beginning
2016-02-25, 12:31 AM,
(2016-02-25, 12:25 AM)Idanushka Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 12:10 AM)Verilog Wrote: For all types of guides and content, just check this link
/search.php

Yeah, already reading ;) I was wondering if there are some special guides, like something that you used in the beginning
There are lots of guides on Elites, you just need to browse content on Elites and you will have tons of things that can make you $$$$$$ Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 242 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  KWFinder Search Volume Question illusionist 7 307 2017-11-05, 08:13 AM
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx
  Want to start with Snapchat, Any tips? killerscript 11 510 2017-11-05, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ruskiczoug

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top