WTF with Godaddy ?
2013-11-03, 07:13 PM,
I have a domain registered more than one year and I am getting regular traffic and make me $10 daily from that website.Last month ,I renewed all my domains to another year and after that ,that popular domain disappeared from my account.I didn't know that because I didn't check my website for more than one month and it was autopilot .
I contacted godaddy support and they said I canceled that domain one month ago . This is impossible .Now, they say that I need to pay a fee for the domain name recovery,which is $95 for single domain .

Is godaddy tricking me ?
2013-11-04, 05:21 PM,
(2013-11-03, 07:13 PM)jenat Wrote: I have a domain registered more than one year and I am getting regular traffic and make me $10 daily from that website.Last month ,I renewed all my domains to another year and after that ,that popular domain disappeared from my account.I didn't know that because I didn't check my website for more than one month and it was autopilot .
I contacted godaddy support and they said I canceled that domain one month ago . This is impossible .Now, they say that I need to pay a fee for the domain name recovery,which is $95 for single domain .

Is godaddy tricking me ?

Sorry for the grave dig and late response, wow that is a LOT of cash to payout just to get it back how odd. What I am some what confused about is why you would even need to do that? meaning, is the reason due to the domain now being taken or something... so perhaps they will be forcing the owner to give you back the domain upon you paying the fee and maybe getting a document of some type. Very strange, if not you can just buy it back anyway if it's free at the normal cost!
2013-11-04, 06:12 PM,
(2013-11-04, 05:21 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 07:13 PM)jenat Wrote: I have a domain registered more than one year and I am getting regular traffic and make me $10 daily from that website.Last month ,I renewed all my domains to another year and after that ,that popular domain disappeared from my account.I didn't know that because I didn't check my website for more than one month and it was autopilot .

Is godaddy tricking me ?

Sorry for the grave dig and late response, wow that is a LOT of cash to payout just to get it back how odd. What I am some what confused about is why you would even need to do that? meaning, is the reason due to the domain now being taken or something... so perhaps they will be forcing the owner to give you back the domain upon you paying the fee and maybe getting a document of some type. Very strange, if not you can just buy it back anyway if it's free at the normal cost!

I can't buy it back it like normal domain.It is going to be auctioned.Basic bidding is $20 . What kind of godaddy nasty trick ?
But I have no choice .I have to get it back .My domain is more than one year old .So,I have to pay $95 .I tried to contact the support.The answer is the same .
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2013-11-05 04:10 PM) 
2013-11-04, 06:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-04, 06:29 PM by Fierce.)
Godaddy is for rich people only. Ok have u noticed that's why they dont accept paypal. Also try to buy hosting from them and you'll get a shitty panel. Theres no typical cpanel just a bunch of independent installers. I'll never ever use this shitty fuck.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-11-04, 09:49 PM,
I still don't understand why people use godaddy when there's better and reliable services like namecheap and internetbs.
2013-11-05, 02:12 AM,
because godaddy is popular and most people don't know about other services
2013-11-05, 02:17 AM,
(2013-11-04, 06:29 PM)Fierce Wrote: Godaddy is for rich people only. Ok have u noticed that's why they dont accept paypal. Also try to buy hosting from them and you'll get a shitty panel. Theres no typical cpanel just a bunch of independent installers. I'll never ever use this shitty fuck.

Ahh, man godaddy hosting sucks SO MUCH ASS. I told everyone in my class not to buy it on the first year, but everyone still buys it. Then all throughout the year they were all struggling with the dumb panel thing. Their support is a joke too, not to mention the fact that they supported SOPA.

They have recently purchased media temple, which is a shame because they were a great web host. So many switched from media temple when they found out haha.
2013-11-05, 02:28 AM,
I've never liked GoDaddy, and I'll never try it either. The amount of negative reviews I've heard are unbelieveable. I recall reading an article near the start of 2013 where they get domains you've searched for if they're any good and sell them as 'premium domains' for a big profit.
2013-11-05, 05:20 AM,
With GoDaddy you can buy .com domains for only $1 a piece with coupons. I don't know any site where you can buy domains for so cheap. Never had problems, but i don't use their hosting.
2013-11-05, 05:43 AM,
(2013-11-05, 05:20 AM)unknownman Wrote: With GoDaddy you can buy .com domains for only $1 a piece with coupons. I don't know any site where you can buy domains for so cheap. Never had problems, but i don't use their hosting.

You've gotta be fuckin kiddin me...
I can buy .99 cents domain on 1and1 and on namecheap.

[Image: banner300x250.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 273 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  help with godaddy Whee 3 613 2016-10-01, 08:40 PM
Last Post: GROF
  Transferring domains from godaddy? guest888 2 470 2016-02-06, 09:06 PM
Last Post: guest888
  WTF Youtube? Are you Drunk? Dani08 14 1,596 2016-01-13, 06:11 AM
Last Post: N/A
  WTF is wrong with FBADS? 24 hours NO REACH? Exo 11 872 2015-10-15, 11:05 PM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB