Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

[WTB] Custom Landing Page Generators
2016-03-11, 06:09 AM,
I'd like to start a collaboration with a developer who can provide high quality landing pages with generators or any kind of interactive and visually appealing form made with javascript/css.

I know HTML/CSS and Javacsript well myself, but I really don't have the time to create pages, especially the javascript part of the generator.

I will also consider offer with full landing pages(with more pages such as about us, privacy policy etc..) INCLUDING a javascript generator. An HTML/CSS or any kind of template without a functional javascript generator is useless to me. So please only serious candidates.

Also since this would be a long term contract and most generator codes can be reworked with graphics only to suit a different game with little work, I expect an affordable price per generator/landing page.

PM me here or just post your skype in this thread and I will contact you. Please prepare any samples you have.
2016-03-17, 03:06 PM,
You can check my universal hack generator. Click my signature below

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
--- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2016-03-17, 03:28 PM,
You can contact me on skype: borislav.zovko