[WTB] Amazon AWS accounts
2018-06-24, 03:38 AM,
Do you know any trusted seller of ready-made Amazon AWS accounts?

The registration has to be made with a valid email address, credit card and phone verification. (Optional: The access to email address and credit card would be nice.)

I need "a few more" of them, every week. ;-)

Thank you in advance for your response!

* Edit: Of course the address being used must not contain the same address and city (and optionally even not the same country). And the account has to be able to create large EC2 instances of any size immediately, without further verifications or support contacts.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
Share This Thread :

2018-06-24, 04:16 AM,
I can make account but the card was reloadable card. Hm will you buy it for me?
2018-06-24, 04:55 AM,
(2018-06-24, 04:16 AM)letmoneywork4u Wrote: I can make account but the card was reloadable card. Hm will you buy it for me?

Maybe it's caused by my blonde hair. ;-) But I don't really understand your answer.

You want me to buy cards for you, to create the accounts? Then I could do it myself also. ;-)

Anyways, thank you for your response.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-06-24, 06:42 AM,
How much is your budget every account?
2018-06-24, 11:15 AM,
I said that I can make account with different email and the card that was used was not a CC its reloadable card but you can access it. I am the one will provide the card. account will be register with unique email, unique card and unique number. HM is your budget?
2018-06-24, 04:14 PM,
(2018-06-24, 06:42 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote: How much is your budget every account?

Thank you for your reply.

I don't have a current budget in my mind. And to be honest: I don't care that much about the cost for this. ;-)

So please send me an offer for 1, 10, 50, 100 accounts. And please add which additional features would be possible (e. g. access to the email address, access to the credit card [reloading possible, limits per month, how to reload it] etc.).

Of course the accounts have to be fully verified and ready to create a server instance (so no pending verification or any limitations).

Thank you!

* Edit: Of course the address being used must not contain the same address and city (and optionally even not the same country).

2018-06-24, 05:00 PM,
(2018-06-24, 04:14 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-06-24, 06:42 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote: How much is your budget every account?

Thank you for your reply.

I don't have a current budget in my mind. And to be honest: I don't care that much about the cost for this. ;-)

So please send me an offer for 1, 10, 50, 100 accounts. And please add which additional features would be possible (e. g. access to the email address, access to the credit card [reloading possible, limits per month, how to reload it] etc.).

Of course the accounts have to be fully verified and ready to create a server instance (so no pending verification or any limitations).

Thank you!

* Edit: Of course the address being used must not contain the same address and city (and optionally even not the same country).

I need to test first if my cards will work for AWS since haven't done this., they are virtual and reloadable.
Just in case they work, I might provide you the following:
1. Account username and pass
2. Email Credentials (which needs to PV again due to IP switch)
3. The process of adding funds to the card. Funds are only added through stores in my place. So I can't provide you the card itself. It means that you need to ask me to add funds to it.

Please give me until tomorrow for the test.

Regards
WA
2018-06-24, 05:03 PM,
(2018-06-24, 05:00 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: I need to test first if my cards will work for AWS since haven't done this., they are virtual and reloadable.
Just in case they work, I might provide you the following:
1. Account username and pass
2. Email Credentials (which needs to PV again due to IP switch)
3. The process of adding funds to the card. Funds are only added through stores in my place. So I can't provide you the card itself. It means that you need to ask me to add funds to it.

Please give me until tomorrow for the test.

Thank you for your hint regarding number 2. I was not aware of this so far.

Take your time, I'm not in any rush. Even if the test would take 3 days or longer. :-)

2018-06-24, 08:03 PM,
If he cannot make account just contact me I will try to make account. I will offer you $15 per AWS account. That was my best offer.

You will have the access of the email address, also the card and the account. Its all yours
2018-06-30, 03:09 AM,
I can provide this for $10 each 3Regions 1Limit per Regions.