[WP programming] Small plugin help
2014-03-28, 10:07 PM,
Hey.

I'm really bad at code, but I have a little request, thought if anybody would be kind enough to give this a try. I don't think it's difficult or someone who can read the code.

So here's the scenario:
This simple social icon share plugin here: http://wordpress.org/plugins/mashsharer/
(has a premium add on for a free plugin, real simple plugin, it shows facebook and twitter icons and it's shares. Now the FREE version displays only FB/TWT, the premium also shows the logos of 4 other social media channels. I read the code and it seems pretty simple to even me, it's just about 100 lines of code with few functions)

the problem where I need coders help: it(the premium add on) displays only the COUNT of shares from FB and TWT, but not the other social media channels. I just need the same plugin to ALSO display Stumbleupon's shares with fb's and twitter's shares.

I can imagine it's just a few lines of one function, in same principle how fb/twt was done if you can read code, but add/replicate stumbleupon into it, too!

please PM me so I could send you the premium add-on to this plugin so you could see the code yourself.

I couldn't be any more thankful! Maybe I could help you in return somehow?

Walt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Programming group antagonist 11 1,398 2017-06-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: magicalEarner
  Shipping Cost Calculator Plugin lovelyservices 3 475 2017-04-19, 04:27 PM
Last Post: dbiz
  Help | Easy Digital Downloads Plugin WP ramifenili 3 613 2017-03-21, 08:11 AM
Last Post: ramifenili
  [HIDE] Perfect Plugin For Webmasters $chestofloot$ 0 884 2016-11-18, 10:50 AM
Last Post: $chestofloot$
  Wordpress plugin (landing+collect emails) Mufin 1 890 2016-11-10, 06:04 AM