WHy is this ???
2013-10-28, 07:14 PM,
Hi all ... So i have made an account in sharechash and got the File uploaded and everything ... but its PPD ! pay per download and it only gives a surviey when clicking the link ! and asked for a number and payment for that !!! So No one will really subscribe a payment in a survey ! SO there will be No Money !

is there anyway that i will get a link that directly download ?? with no servey ! any moethods ???

Sorry for the bad english
2013-10-28, 07:19 PM,
there are 2 types of downloads one is free (when you share it on mediafire or zyppy or other free share file site) and one is when they have to pay for it in order to download which is your case (all ppd sites).
First one is bad for you but good for them. You don't make money and they dld for free
Second one is bad for them and good for you. You make money and they pay for dld.

You chose the second one. That's good if you wanna make some cash
If you just wanna share the file simply upload it on mediafire or some other host site.
2013-10-28, 07:23 PM,
(2013-10-28, 07:19 PM)Just4Fun Wrote: there are 2 types of downloads one is free (when you share it on mediafire or zyppy or other free share file site) and one is when they have to pay for it in order to download which is your case (all ppd sites).
First one is bad for you but good for them. You don't make money and they dld for free
Second one is bad for them and good for you. You make money and they pay for dld.

You chose the second one. That's good if you wanna make some cash
If you just wanna share the file simply upload it on mediafire or some other host site.

thanks ... okay So what if it was pay per Views ?

or anything but not ppd .. would they have pay ? same as ppd ?
2013-10-28, 07:28 PM,
yes there are some download site that have no survey example is rapidgator i believe. but i think its 1-10$ per 1000 downloads.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-10-28, 07:29 PM,
In pay per view you get paid for watching videos or pages or other things. Usually you get shit cents for 1000 videos watched.
Just go with ppd and make all offers available. Some time they don't have to pay a penny for it so it's a start for you.
Just don't restrict to pin submits and you will be fine. you get less money but if you don't have quality traffic, that's fine.
Latest Thanks - View all

D1LeX(2013-10-28 07:30 PM) 
2013-10-28, 07:30 PM,
(2013-10-28, 07:29 PM)Just4Fun Wrote: In pay per view you get paid for watching videos or pages or other things. Usually you get shit cents for 1000 videos watched.
Just go with ppd and make all offers available. Some time they don't have to pay a penny for it so it's a start for you.
Just don't restrict to pin submits and you will be fine. you get less money but if you don't have quality traffic, that's fine.

Can you tell me how can i do that ??? i will be really glad Man !
2013-10-28, 07:33 PM,
Just don't change anything to sharecash, they have all offers on by default that means you don't have to change anything they will find the offers that fits the best for your users. Only when you win something and you think you can bring high quality traffic change the offers to pin submit till than learn how to make videos promote them...etc.
2013-10-28, 07:36 PM,
(2013-10-28, 07:33 PM)Just4Fun Wrote: Just don't change anything to sharecash, they have all offers on by default that means you don't have to change anything they will find the offers that fits the best for your users. Only when you win something and you think you can bring high quality traffic change the offers to pin submit till than learn how to make videos promote them...etc.

no they are now asking for a pin submit and i dont want that ... How can i remove it for now ???
2013-10-28, 07:41 PM,
i am not in sharecash but i am sure they pick the best offers for your visitors. Just don't think about that. think about how to drive traffic for now
2013-10-29, 12:58 PM,
Then dont upload on sharecash. Its pure survey. Just go with rapidgator and same other sites.

[Image: banner300x250.png]

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top