WHY ???
2014-07-30, 04:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-31, 04:31 PM by HawkEye.)
Edit - Ban evader that pestered users to leak: http://www.cpaelites.com/User-w1cked
[Image: SpQe3e3.png]

Quote:LQ leak requester. Good riddance.

Banned.
2014-07-30, 04:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-30, 04:41 AM by Niki.)
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Why-Good...rd-to-Find

You see that the current thing you are doing doesn't work, then try something different, always experiment. I don't know what else could i tell you.

Read the last 2 lines of that thread i linked.
2014-07-30, 04:40 AM,
The funny thing is that alot of legendary earners are checking my thread but no one is that strong to answer to this , you selfishes !
2014-07-30, 04:43 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-30, 04:44 AM by QwertySon.)
aha first take a deep breath ........ calm down,, it took me a year to start earning it can even take over two years , i know the more you stay on your computer the more you learn new things so don't give up..................
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-07-31 06:33 AM) 
2014-07-30, 04:45 AM,
There isn't any thing to give up from , mate , i knew yotubue damn well , since i earned 50$/day with it , but now since youtube algorithm changed(2014) i'm fuc*ed up , i don't have what to do , i don't have money to invest , at least if i would get some money to invest , i would be happy...
2014-07-30, 05:02 AM,
Nobody is going to share his secrets bro, unfortunately if he do this
then he will not earn anymore..

For example i was earning like 4$ - 5$ daily the past months when accidentaly i found a niche on youtube
with a great keyword that nobody realised that he could rank this niche that is so popular and i got around 700$
and now it's fixed. If you was going to ask me how did you earn that? Guess what i was going to do ?

Keep it a secret. There are methods to teach you the basics, your job is to go ahead and try different things.

It's not only Youtube and Facebook and even if you cant think anything else Youtube and Facebook promotion
still have hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee results for CPA. Conclusion: Try harder. ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-07-31 06:34 AM) 
2014-07-30, 05:12 AM,
(2014-07-30, 05:02 AM)SpartiaN Wrote: Nobody is going to share his secrets bro, unfortunately if he do this
then he will not earn anymore..

For example i was earning like 4$ - 5$ daily the past months when accidentaly i found a niche on youtube
with a great keyword that nobody realised that he could rank this niche that is so popular and i got around 700$
and now it's fixed. If you was going to ask me how did you earn that? Guess what i was going to do ?

Keep it a secret. There are methods to teach you the basics, your job is to go ahead and try different things.

It's not only Youtube and Facebook and even if you cant think anything else Youtube and Facebook promotion
still have hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee results for CPA. Conclusion: Try harder. ;)

CPA or PPI ?
2014-07-30, 05:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-30, 05:14 AM by xykrush.)
In the end, people are here to make money for themselves. There is no money in spoonfeeding other people. Don't give up though. My first 2 months I earned less than a dollar. Then one day I hit a goldmine and within a week I was earning $300-500 per day. If I give out my exact method, it will become saturated and I would earn less and less until it's ruined for everyone. What I can say is don't give up, and don't get mad. Sit down with a pen and a piece of paper and think of something unique & original and do it. Try it slightly different again. And again. Until you succeed. Do you think Thomas Edison gave up after he tried to make a fucking lightbulb after 5,000 tries? No, he didn't, and you won't either. No one was there for Edison to give him a perfect manual on how to make a lightbulb, but he tried anyway. There were probably other guys who tried to make a lightbulb but gave up after 10, 100, 500, 1000, or whatever amount of tries, but we don't hear about them because they didn't become anything. Do you want success or do you want to go back to your old ways? In the end it's up to you, no one can make the decision for you.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-07-31 06:35 AM) Maxxy(2014-07-30 05:22 AM) 

Join the best CPA network & use the best hosting
HostWinds (COUPON: XY99OFF FOR 99% OFF!)
[Image: gNHNyvQ.gif]
➪ BANK HARD!

2014-07-30, 05:26 AM,
(2014-07-30, 05:13 AM)xykrush Wrote: In the end, people are here to make money for themselves. There is no money in spoonfeeding other people. Don't give up though. My first 2 months I earned less than a dollar. Then one day I hit a goldmine and within a week I was earning $300-500 per day. If I give out my exact method, it will become saturated and I would earn less and less until it's ruined for everyone. What I can say is don't give up, and don't get mad. Sit down with a pen and a piece of paper and think of something unique & original and do it. Try it slightly different again. And again. Until you succeed. Do you think Thomas Edison gave up after he tried to make a fucking lightbulb after 5,000 tries? No, he didn't, and you won't either. No one was there for Edison to give him a perfect manual on how to make a lightbulb, but he tried anyway. There were probably other guys who tried to make a lightbulb but gave up after 10, 100, 500, 1000, or whatever amount of tries, but we don't hear about them because they didn't become anything. Do you want success or do you want to go back to your old ways? In the end it's up to you, no one can make the decision for you.
Could you send me a pm with your skype ? :) Wanna chat a bit ? i'm not goin to ask you exactly for ur niches that u earn from , just to ask you few basic newbie questions.
2014-07-30, 05:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-30, 05:29 AM by Earner54.)
Yes "All of you that earn are hungry for money" that is correct, I was in your position many times before, I was about to quit and get a "job" just like all my peer's. I stuck through it, and I'm blessed to be making a decent income online. Yes I tested, Yes I became creative, Yes I invested money into design. Why should I share my experience and knowledge. I was able to grow and build my business through all the resources that are available on your finger tips. So as Steve Jobs use to say "stay hungry, stay foolish". I sacrificed my social life to start making reoccurring income and the truth is, you better be fucking hungry or you won't make it. You have to have passion for internet marketing not just making money.

(2014-07-30, 05:26 AM)Maxxy Wrote:
(2014-07-30, 05:13 AM)xykrush Wrote: In the end, people are here to make money for themselves. There is no money in spoonfeeding other people. Don't give up though. My first 2 months I earned less than a dollar. Then one day I hit a goldmine and within a week I was earning $300-500 per day. If I give out my exact method, it will become saturated and I would earn less and less until it's ruined for everyone. What I can say is don't give up, and don't get mad. Sit down with a pen and a piece of paper and think of something unique & original and do it. Try it slightly different again. And again. Until you succeed. Do you think Thomas Edison gave up after he tried to make a fucking lightbulb after 5,000 tries? No, he didn't, and you won't either. No one was there for Edison to give him a perfect manual on how to make a lightbulb, but he tried anyway. There were probably other guys who tried to make a lightbulb but gave up after 10, 100, 500, 1000, or whatever amount of tries, but we don't hear about them because they didn't become anything. Do you want success or do you want to go back to your old ways? In the end it's up to you, no one can make the decision for you.
Could you send me a pm with your skype ? :) Wanna chat a bit ? i'm not goin to ask you exactly for ur niches that u earn from , just to ask you few basic newbie questions.

With all do respect why should he give you niches and yet again spoon feed you what niches work best. Theres tons of niches on here, learn to research the competition.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top