[WHITEHAT] Legal & Best Practices For Ranking Related Keywords
2014-10-28, 04:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-28, 04:08 PM by WhiteHatSEO.)
In this post , I'm gonna show you people something interesting . That i've tried on my own website and it worked like charm .

HOW TO RANK YOUR WEBSITE FOR RELATED KEYWORDS FOR MORE $$$?

Suppose you have a website ranking for clash of clans hack tool keyword , how to make it rank for other related words like

clash of clans hack
clash of clans hack download
clash of clans hacks etc.

This are proven ways i tested on mine and client websites and showed best results.
[hide]
METHOD 1 : INTERNAL LINKING .
What you need to do is , on all pages and posts of your website , modify your keywords or link partial keywords to the ranking page.
Suppose , you have clash of clans hack tool keyword . Make clash of clans hack as a link to the page URL which is already ranking.
Like this create this keywords and link this partial keyword

METHOD 2 : Use SEO Ultimate.
SEO Ultimate does the same thing above but automates , wherever you have clash of clans hack word it automatically links to the page.Install this plugin , click on DEEP LINKING MODULE & add ur link and keyword there.

METHOD 3 : Do blog commenting with anchor text as related keyword.
COMMENT ON BLOGS related to your niche with anchor text as clash of clans hack instead of clash of clans hack tool.

METHOD 4 : USE META KEYWORDS , META DESCRIPTION & TITLE & TAGLINE

You can add this related keyword in meta keywords , description tags , page descriptions and title tags and tagline of your website.

HOPE THIS SMALL TUTORIAL HELPED YOU.[/hide]
Share This Thread :