WHAT? website getting taken down?
2013-12-14, 01:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-14, 02:57 AM by Remco.)
So I just got this email from my host that someone messaged them this and that my domain will be taken down:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am reporting the following domain using your hosting services - #.org
> This domain is hosting abusive content which is scamming people. The scamming is occurring as the content offered on the website is fake and therefore being deceptive and misleading innocent internet users into completing offers which sometimes include mobile subscriptions which cost the end user so therefore the end user is essentially paying out money to get nothing in return except generate illicit revenue for the webmaster.
> This domain is also recognised on the There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. Blacklist which can be found here - http://www.There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. .com/#
> There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. .com is a website dedicated to taking down abusive internet content and our prime focus is misleading domains like the one we're reporting today. Our blacklist is integrated by MyWOT.com (Web of Trust) and URLVoid.com who have both understood the severity of these kinds of domains.
> I look forward to hearing from you soon and if you require more details please feel free to email me back.
> Kindest Regards,John Sp#######4.com

WHAT DO I DO NOW
2013-12-14, 01:48 AM,
(2013-12-14, 01:45 AM)Bravirem Wrote: So I just got this email from my host that someone messaged them this and that my domain will be taken down:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
> This domain is hosting abusive content which is scamming people. The scamming is occurring as the content offered on the website is fake and therefore being deceptive and misleading innocent internet users into completing offers which sometimes include mobile subscriptions which cost the end user so therefore the end user is essentially paying out money to get nothing in return except generate illicit revenue for the webmaster.
> This domain is also recognised on the There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. Blacklist which can be found here - /#
> There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. .com is a website dedicated to taking down abusive internet content and our prime focus is misleading domains like the one we're reporting today. Our blacklist is integrated by MyWOT.com (Web of Trust) and URLVoid.com who have both understood the severity of these kinds of domains.
> I look forward to hearing from you soon and if you require more details please feel free to email me back.
> Kindest Regards,JohnSpam404.com

WHAT DO I DO NOW

What host is that?
I recommend leaving them and creating website on other host.
There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. is a rude b*tch.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.
2013-12-14, 01:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-14, 01:49 AM by Remco.)
(2013-12-14, 01:48 AM)Hibr3d Wrote:
(2013-12-14, 01:45 AM)Bravirem Wrote: So I just got this email from my host that someone messaged them this and that my domain will be taken down:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
> This domain is also recognised on the There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. Blacklist which can be found here - /#

WHAT DO I DO NOW

What host is that?
There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. is a rude b*tch.

Using NameCheap, where shall I go to?
EDIT: My site is #1 on google generating me ALOT of money, I can't just leave this.
2013-12-14, 01:50 AM,
(2013-12-14, 01:48 AM)Bravirem Wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,

WHAT DO I DO NOW

What host is that?

EDIT: My site is #1 on google generating me ALOT of money, I can't just leave this.

http://www.hostwinds.com/

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

> Dear Sir/Madam,

WHAT DO I DO NOW

What host is that?

Just don't scam people and be legit. I can't think of any other things you can do.
Latest Thanks - View all

BOOBA(2013-12-14 02:51 AM) 
Make a backup, than transfer to new hosting possibly under new domain, if u are using seo for traffic than its fed
2013-12-14, 01:53 AM,
(2013-12-14, 01:50 AM)Hibr3d Wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,

WHAT DO I DO NOW

What host is that?

/

They don't care about these sites?
2013-12-14, 02:27 AM,
Probably a fake mail.

Need Dutch translations? ... Pm me!
Free traffic? signup at http://vagex.com/?ref=19308

2013-12-14, 02:39 AM,
(2013-12-14, 02:27 AM)Mr_Jr Wrote: Probably a fake mail.

support@namecheap.com
2013-12-14, 02:43 AM,
(2013-12-14, 01:48 AM)Jake the Dog Wrote: What host is that?

How is There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. a bitch when people randomly scam people on internet, I want to see your reaction if you completed a survey which forces you to pay 5$ each week and not get what you were promised.
Latest Thanks - View all

BOOBA(2013-12-14 02:54 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 272 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 406 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  which is best hosting for hacking niche website namecheap suspend my hosting vinit91 4 366 2017-11-02, 12:15 PM
Last Post: asadkhanp
  What is Website bug..? swatijain2233 1 110 2017-10-28, 11:36 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 3 239 2017-10-26, 07:54 PM
Last Post: detalyemo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top