Violation of TOU #4 Section H
2014-01-08, 03:30 AM,
I used a combination of SocialsBox, Vagex, and U2Bviews.

I think u2bviews caused it.

Quote:
Regarding your account: xx

This following video was found in Violation of TOU #4 Section H:

xx

https://www.youtube.com/t/terms

"You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouTube grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouTube reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content."

Violation of the policy above has resulted in the removal and reupload of your video(s). Additional account violations of Terms of Use #4 Section H will result in account suspension. Many users trust outside marketers who claim to increase views, subscribers, likes, etc., but each user is ultimately responsible for the activity on his or her account, as well as for knowing and abiding by YouTube’s Terms of Use. This includes understanding the nature of the traffic on his or her channel and making sure any hired service providers comply with YouTube’s Terms of Use.

For more information about how to appeal the video removal(s), visit this page in the Help Center:

https://support.google.com/youtube/conta...val_appeal

Please note that deleting the video(s) will not resolve the Terms of Use violation and it will prevent YouTube from reinstating the video(s), even if the appeal(s) would otherwise have been successful. You may also reupload the removed video(s) providing you do not violate YouTube’s Terms of Use.

As a courtesy, we have reuploaded your video(s) here:

xx

Please note that the video exists at a new URL. Please also note that all previous views, likes, and comments have been removed.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team
2014-01-08, 03:32 AM,
I also experienced this.. Youtube reuploaded my video.. LOL
2014-01-08, 04:13 AM,
I gurantee you it's SocialsBox.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-01-08, 04:20 AM,
never had this issue with u2bviews
2014-01-08, 04:23 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-08, 04:23 AM by Nem.)
I had that yesterday. From my experiance it was Vagex. :@

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2014-01-08, 07:32 AM,
Same thing happened to me yesterday (Bought views from a bad supplier). It's probably not U2bviews, I've been using them for a while and it's been good.
2014-01-08, 08:26 AM,
Oh yes, THAT horrible message!

repetition
2014-01-08, 09:06 AM,
ive tried u2bviews with a lot of views and i havent have that problem....
2014-01-08, 12:27 PM,
i had that problem with u2bviews all 5 of my videos got deleted.
2014-01-13, 06:32 PM,
im using right now socialsbox since everyone else having problems and none of my videos deleted

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top