Views Provider!
2013-12-21, 11:31 AM,
Hello,

I am facing problems with getaccounts.org, that had been best for me but 4 days ago i ordered views on 4 of my videos and the views are still not delivered and there support say that it will be done soon. I am pissed of!

I tried viewtube.info, Ordered 1 day ago, the delivered half of the views ordered and half are left :|

Can anyone please tell me any views provider which is working good for you people and which delivers views on time? I dont order huge amount of views, its like 1k daily to keep my videos safe. I want the views to be delivered within 12 - 24 hours.

Can anybody share any views script or something?

Waiting for your replies Elites :)

Thanks and Regards
Spikey
2013-12-21, 11:34 AM,
(2013-12-21, 11:31 AM)Spikey Wrote: Hello,

I am facing problems with getaccounts.org, that had been best for me but 4 days ago i ordered views on 4 of my videos and the views are still not delivered and there support say that it will be done soon. I am pissed of!

I tried viewtube.info, Ordered 1 day ago, the delivered half of the views ordered and half are left :|

Can anyone please tell me any views provider which is working good for you people and which delivers views on time? I dont order huge amount of views, its like 1k daily to keep my videos safe. I want the views to be delivered within 12 - 24 hours.

Thanks and Regards
Spikey

Check the Approved Sellers Section, there is plenty of view provider to choose from :) Also, there is beeing sold a youtube script somewhere.
2013-12-21, 11:36 AM,
Viralsocials, give them a try.

[Image: GUjyH7f.jpg]
2013-12-21, 12:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-21, 12:16 PM by Spikey.)
(2013-12-21, 11:36 AM)unbeL Wrote: Viralsocials, give them a try.

Just added 1$ to my balance to test them out, its still not there :?

(2013-12-21, 11:34 AM)Diablo Wrote:

Thanks and Regards
Spikey

Check the Approved Sellers Section, there is plenty of view provider to choose from :) Also, there is beeing sold a youtube script somewhere.
Thanks for the reply Diablo :D
The sellers in the premium section require 10k minimum order. :(
2013-12-21, 12:17 PM,
(2013-12-21, 12:10 PM)Spikey Wrote:
(2013-12-21, 11:36 AM)unbeL Wrote: Viralsocials, give them a try.

Just added 1$ to my balance to test them out, its still not there :?

(2013-12-21, 11:34 AM)Diablo Wrote:

Thanks and Regards
Spikey

Thanks for the reply Diablo :D
The sellers in the premium section require 10k minimum order. :(

Ohh thats a shame. Isnt it possible to split the views? then just order 10k views and share them on 5 different videos? You could ask if that is possible incase you got no other choice :)
2013-12-21, 12:19 PM,
Getaccounts is still the best for me. Just wait a few days to see if you get the views. If you want Lq views vagex is open now.

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2013-12-21, 01:03 PM,
(2013-12-21, 12:19 PM)ÐỚℬℤ Wrote: Getaccounts is still the best for me. Just wait a few days to see if you get the views. If you want Lq views vagex is open now.

my vote is still for getaccounts, when did you last ordered from them and did you receive your views yet?

I dont like free services xD
2013-12-21, 01:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-21, 01:37 PM by MoneyCatz.)
Haha. I'm going through the same exact ordeal as you. Getaccounts has been absolutely horrid over the past few days. Up until now I had nothing but positive things to say. I sent them a email discussing my displeasure a few hours ago. Just go this reply.

"Hey mate,
We added new servers to our system day before yesterday and so orders were slightly delayed, but you will get all the views that you ordered. This was just a temporary downtime due to heavy amount of orders and everything is back to normal now.
We appreciate your patience.
Thanks!"

Would have been nice for a warning or something right? But just like you I gave ViralSocial a try. I kinda like they way their system works, I can get the exact amount of views/like/subs I want versus a predetermined amount. The only thing I absolutely hate waiting for the video approvals. I'm too impatient. Took them a over a day to approve my first 2 submissions.
2013-12-21, 01:36 PM,
I am Too Facing difficulties with GA too, for me its 4 days too, although i am still waiting coz they have great in past.And since new servers are being added, that might be taking time.

Although i ordered some likes too and they are processed halfway.

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network
2013-12-21, 01:41 PM,
(2013-12-21, 01:36 PM)MoneyCatz Wrote: Haha. I'm going through the same exact ordeal as you. Getaccounts has been absolutely horrid over the past few days. Up until now I had nothing but positive things to say. I sent them a email discussing my displeasure a few hours ago. Just go this reply.

"Hey mate,
We added new servers to our system day before yesterday and so orders were slightly delayed, but you will get all the views that you ordered. This was just a temporary downtime due to heavy amount of orders and everything is back to normal now.
We appreciate your patience.
Thanks!"

Would have been nice for a warning or something right? But just like you I gave ViralSocial a try. I kinda like they way their system works, I can get the exact amount of views/like/subs I want versus a predetermined amount. The only thing I absolutely hate waiting for the video approvals. I'm too impatient. Took them a over a day to approve my first 2 submissions.

How long did it take to add the credit in your account balance? and how fast is the views delivery?

I am impatient too :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 5 264 Yesterday, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 9 447 2017-10-26, 04:31 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 383 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 271 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Do you know more game affiliate provider єχσ∂υѕ 1 165 2017-07-13, 01:22 AM
Last Post: YoBroGo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top