Video removed, again ... WTF!!?
2013-06-05, 03:57 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-05, 03:58 PM by Salieri.)
Really ... how the f*** can I prevent this? The video was unique, I didn't place the link in the description directly to the survey, the video stats looked naturally, and ... someone told me that an old account is more powerful than a new one, and if I have lots of subscribers, that make my account even more powerful and prevents my videos being removed. Well ... that didn't work, I had over 1k subscribers, and my account was OVER 1 year old, and never had a warning on it.

The description was alright, not spammy etc.

Seriously ... what can I do to prevent this, cause this fucked up my entire day and I'm very stressed, cause that video made me the most money last month.

[Image: a71eb74d38ad64caf4d7200.png]
2013-06-05, 04:00 PM,
That sucks :( maybe it was flagged or something? :(
Like everyone keeps saying, reupload and retry + don't give up!
2013-06-05, 04:07 PM,
(2013-06-05, 04:00 PM)Ignore Wrote: That sucks :( maybe it was flagged or something? :(
Like everyone keeps saying, reupload and retry + don't give up!

You 1k Subs was added in less than 6/7 days?
Reupload the video and try to hide Like and Dislike :)
And make a lot of comments (30-40) and later set comments to approvate only.

(PS: Sorry for my bad english)

- lanzye
2013-06-05, 04:09 PM,
Man ... I told you, it was an old account, I already had lots of subscribers.
About the comment part, that's exactly what I did.

2013-06-05, 04:16 PM,
What network/service do you use for boost your video views?
2013-06-05, 04:20 PM,
May I ask how you created your Account, which country the account was in and if it was verified, and if it was verified was it verified one or two times and also which E-Mail you used?

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-06-05, 04:27 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-05, 04:27 PM by Salieri.)
Service: Vagex and HitLeap sometimes. (No mobile views)

PeaceBreaker3: I created my account from an unique IP of mine (dynamic IP, clean one), used my own mobile, everything was legit, country: Romania, my country. Verified 2 times I think, and I've used a gmail mail, one of mine.

2013-06-05, 04:27 PM,
No dude it doesn't matter if you do direct linking or not, whenever someone checks your video and he also checks the link if its going to some
1) MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites., Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites./Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites., get rich quick, or gifting scheme/enterprise
2) URLs with affiliate or referrer codes, monetized URLs, content locked pages
3) misleading text in Title, Description, or Tags in order to gain views; text unrelated to video content
4) using automated tools or botz including purchased views/subscribers
5) hacks, hacking, piracy
you can say BYE! :)
2013-06-05, 07:24 PM,
(2013-06-05, 03:57 PM)Salieri Wrote: Really ... how the f*** can I prevent this? The video was unique, I didn't place the link in the description directly to the survey, the video stats looked naturally, and ... someone told me that an old account is more powerful than a new one, and if I have lots of subscribers, that make my account even more powerful and prevents my videos being removed. Well ... that didn't work, I had over 1k subscribers, and my account was OVER 1 year old, and never had a warning on it.

Seriously ... what can I do to prevent this, cause this fucked up my entire day and I'm very stressed, cause that video made me the most money last month.

Mate PM me and add me on skype and i'll see what i can do to help you. I think it might have been someone else that flagged your vid for copying, we'll take a closer look into it and i'll help you get back up no problem.

-LinX

PM ME TO JOIN OUR TRADING GROUP FOR FREE!
[Image: CyjquRg.png]
2013-06-05, 11:35 PM,
(2013-06-05, 07:24 PM)LinX Wrote:
(2013-06-05, 03:57 PM)Salieri Wrote: Really ... how the f*** can I prevent this? The video was unique, I didn't place the link in the description directly to the survey, the video stats looked naturally, and ... someone told me that an old account is more powerful than a new one, and if I have lots of subscribers, that make my account even more powerful and prevents my videos being removed. Well ... that didn't work, I had over 1k subscribers, and my account was OVER 1 year old, and never had a warning on it.

Mate PM me and add me on skype and i'll see what i can do to help you. I think it might have been someone else that flagged your vid for copying, we'll take a closer look into it and i'll help you get back up no problem.

-LinX

If you could explain what to do to prevent it here, it will help a lot of users :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 118 8,280 3 hours ago
Last Post: justdidit
  Game hack videos removed by game company? Mebn 11 375 6 hours ago
Last Post: royalredover
  Youtube Live Stream Today How and WTF???? pioter7 4 335 2017-10-10, 04:32 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  My yt video are top3 in google but ghosted in yt dumel55 3 273 2017-09-28, 09:50 PM
Last Post: lizha11
  Where is my video? dumel55 5 207 2017-09-26, 10:03 PM
Last Post: aruncp

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top