Video doesn't show up on Youtube?
2017-03-28, 02:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-03-28, 02:55 AM by Limitrin.)
Hello.

A week ago, I made an Youtube video. The video is ranked, with 200,000+ Views, likes, comments & SEO + Social media signals.

I find it quite strange, that if I even search the keyword, it doesn't show up. It doesn't even rank top 100.

It's basically "gone" from Youtube, and there's no warnings about it getting removed etc.

I honestly don't know what to do, and I've spend quite an good amount to get it ranked.

I'd highly appreciate all the help that I'd be able to get, thank you.

NOTE: I've got about 5 other videos I've done the same with, with decent success, so it's strange.
2017-03-28, 03:00 AM,
(2017-03-28, 02:52 AM)Limitrin Wrote: Hello.

A week ago, I made an Youtube video. The video is ranked, with 200,000+ Views, likes, comments & SEO + Social media signals.

I find it quite strange, that if I even search the keyword, it doesn't show up. It doesn't even rank top 100.

It's basically "gone" from Youtube, and there's no warnings about it getting removed etc.

I honestly don't know what to do, and I've spend quite an good amount to get it ranked.

NOTE: I've got about 5 other videos I've done the same with, with decent success, so it's strange.

Contact YouTube support. Also, theres alot of factors that could play into what you're experiencing from someone flagging you enough to get you removed from the results to maybe even a error on YouTubes part.

Can you see your video in video manager ?

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2017-03-28, 03:05 AM,
(2017-03-28, 03:00 AM)$chestofloot$ Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 02:52 AM)Limitrin Wrote: Hello.

Contact YouTube support. Also, theres alot of factors that could play into what you're experiencing from someone flagging you enough to get you removed from the results to maybe even a error on YouTubes part.

Can you see your video in video manager ?

Hmm, would be risky to contact Youtube support as it's an blackhat niche though. I can see the video in Youtube manager, and my friends can see it aswell using the direct link.

I honestly have no idea..
2017-03-28, 03:13 AM,
So, but it's not showing up in the results pages for the keywords you want to rank for right ?
2017-03-28, 03:15 AM,
(2017-03-28, 03:13 AM)$chestofloot$ Wrote: So, but it's not showing up in the results pages for the keywords you want to rank for right ?

No, not even if I type in the exact title of my video, or using the exact keywords I'm using.

There's also videos with 100 views, that's ranking higher than mine, as I can't find mine, just by link, or video manager.
2017-03-28, 03:17 AM,
(2017-03-28, 03:15 AM)Limitrin Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 03:13 AM)$chestofloot$ Wrote: So, but it's not showing up in the results pages for the keywords you want to rank for right ?

No, not even if I type in the exact title of my video, or using the exact keywords I'm using.

There's also videos with 100 views, that's ranking higher than mine, as I can't find mine, just by link, or video manager.

I'm going to say with confidence then that your video has been removed Smile

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2017-03-28, 03:20 AM,
(2017-03-28, 03:17 AM)$chestofloot$ Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 03:15 AM)Limitrin Wrote:

I'm going to say with confidence then that your video has been removed Smile
Both me, and people I know, can see the video by using the link.

I'll send you an private message with the link. Wink
2017-03-28, 07:11 AM,
Hm.. For some reason YT kick you out from search results. In most cases description is the problem. Did you over optimize it? you can check it on here: https://wordcounter.net/ Keyword density should not be more than 3-4%. Or maybe views are problem. Spin and upload video with the same descr (with minor changes) on another channel and don't boost it. If your vid is visible on search using filters today, week.. Then views are problem. If it happen again that vid disappear then its something about description. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-03-28, 07:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-03-28, 07:17 AM by OnlyProfit.)
This is exatly what happened to me buddy.

Uploaded a video the 8th this month. Ranked it with 100k+ views 500+ likes 100+ comments. Social signals. Its gone.
2017-03-28, 10:10 AM,
I'm just going to say, a lot of it depends on the keyword itself and the ratio or stats per hour.
You can't just expect to rank a video by sending 200K views right away and stopping everything else if that's what you did. I uploaded mine a few days ago, boosted it with 30K views and now it has 70K views and ranking first position for my keywords.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 3 107 1 hour ago
Last Post: adidam
  How to make video proof? kazurengan 15 373 Today, 12:09 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 588 Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,970 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 124 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top