Very bad EPC and CR at AWM! Need help
2013-07-31, 02:57 PM,
Hello, I am receiving very bad EPC with is $0.03 and CR only 4%
I am getting many visitors to my blog, I have many niches and for all blogs it is same simple design, in videos I show proof and I think that videos are good but my blogger blog design isn't very good, it isn't converting good. I am not very good designer or anything like that, could someone help me to get better CR and EPC, with any tips or help what is better to use and maybe some sample or any kind of help will be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Leslijs
2013-07-31, 03:20 PM,
How many clicks do you have a day and from which country?
2013-07-31, 03:22 PM,
You might think your video looks great. Maybe it doesn't look that great?

Maybe your niche isnt good? That is also possible, you lock a file that people could normally find for free. People won't do a survey for stuff like that ;)
2013-07-31, 03:25 PM,
(2013-07-31, 03:20 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: How many clicks do you have a day and from which country?
To blogs I get about 400 UV daily
To my AWM I get about 50 clicks
And only 2-3 leads daily

(2013-07-31, 03:22 PM)Ignore Wrote: You might think your video looks great. Maybe it doesn't look that great?

Maybe your niche isnt good? That is also possible, you lock a file that people could normally find for free. People won't do a survey for stuff like that ;)
If videos wouldn't look good then there wouldn't be any clicks to blog, no not free, I know that blog isn't converting,need any help with that
2013-07-31, 03:28 PM,
Your video might look great, but some other videos from other guys might look a little better. So after seeing 3 videos they choose the best one?
Maybe you just had a bad week or something and hopefully it will raise soon!
2013-07-31, 03:30 PM,
(2013-07-31, 03:28 PM)Ignore Wrote: Your video might look great, but some other videos from other guys might look a little better. So after seeing 3 videos they choose the best one?
Maybe you just had a bad week or something and hopefully it will raise soon!
Yeah but I know that I can improve my blogger,just don't know how
2013-07-31, 03:33 PM,
(2013-07-31, 02:57 PM)leslijs Wrote: Hello, I am receiving very bad EPC with is $0.03 and CR only 4%
I am getting many visitors to my blog, I have many niches and for all blogs it is same simple design, in videos I show proof and I think that videos are good but my blogger blog design isn't very good, it isn't converting good. I am not very good designer or anything like that, could someone help me to get better CR and EPC, with any tips or help what is better to use and maybe some sample or any kind of help will be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Leslijs

Make a support ticket and contact your AM, I can tell you now that AWM offers a fantastic support service. They will look at how you are optimizing your offers and fix it for you. Do it right now and you will get it sorted out.
Latest Thanks - View all

SmartTech(2013-07-31 03:39 PM) 
2013-07-31, 03:38 PM,
(2013-07-31, 03:33 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-07-31, 02:57 PM)leslijs Wrote: Hello, I am receiving very bad EPC with is $0.03 and CR only 4%

Thank you in advance!

Leslijs

Make a support ticket and contact your AM, I can tell you now that AWM offers a fantastic support service. They will look at how you are optimizing your offers and fix it for you. Do it right now and you will get it sorted out.

Thanks for this,maybe optimizing offers will help me to increase EPC and CR, opened support ticket about this
2013-07-31, 03:42 PM,
(2013-07-31, 03:38 PM)leslijs Wrote:

Thank you in advance!

Leslijs

Thanks for this,maybe optimizing offers will help me to increase EPC and CR, opened support ticket about this

No problem, you used the wrong term however "maybe" there is no maybe's about it mate, at the end of the day if you have bad offers being shown to potential down loader's you will be losing money. Just explain that you would like your offers looked into and they will do it.

I have actually had the offers optimization tool coded into AWM by the way, which may help you if your using the lick locker global settings here: https://www.adworkmedia.com/publisher/in...l_settings
2013-07-31, 04:11 PM,
(2013-07-31, 03:42 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-07-31, 03:38 PM)leslijs Wrote:

Thank you in advance!

Leslijs

No problem, you used the wrong term however "maybe" there is no maybe's about it mate, at the end of the day if you have bad offers being shown to potential down loader's you will be losing money. Just explain that you would like your offers looked into and they will do it.

I have actually had the offers optimization tool coded into AWM by the way, which may help you if your using the lick locker global settings here: https://www.adworkmedia.com/publisher/in...l_settings
Yes I am using Link locker,and what do you mean by AWM tool coded for optimization?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR offers CR Mix2003_2012 7 219 2017-09-15, 06:56 AM
Last Post: warrensandre25
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 100 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  23% CTR -> 0% CR??? (Mobile CPI Offer) Motivation 5 364 2017-04-09, 02:38 PM
Last Post: DottieSweet
  What is EPC for Clash Royale Hack? Earner54 4 375 2017-03-12, 02:29 PM
Last Post: gabilaza
  Which priority gives high EPC on ogads? Speed23 4 361 2017-02-22, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Raeynes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top