Very Low Verification Rate | GSA Ranker | Need Help
2014-07-10, 12:15 PM,
Hi,
I started using GSA like a week ago. I am just running one project to learn how it works. I have all that it takes to run GSA Ranker. Below is the list.

VPS - 2GB RAM, 2.4 GHz & so on.

20 Private Proxies

I have both scrapped list + latest available list.

Using Captacha Breaker

Below are the screenshot of my settings:

Quote:http://content.screencast.com/users/bloo...40/One.png

Quote:http://content.screencast.com/users/bloo...be/Two.png

Quote:http://content.screencast.com/users/bloo.../Three.png

Quote:http://content.screencast.com/users/bloo...3/Four.png

Quote:http://content.screencast.com/users/bloo...b/Five.png

Quote:http://content.screencast.com/users/bloo...2d/Six.png

Quote:http://content.screencast.com/users/bloo.../Seven.png

Quote:http://content.screencast.com/users/bloo.../Eight.png

The only problem I am having is very low verification. I got not more than 100 verified links even after running it for a week.

I just want to know why this is happen.

Please don't tell me it is the list which is causing the problem. My list is scrapped & I have purchased latest list & even if I dint the results are not suppose to be so bad.

Thanks in advance.
2014-07-10, 12:21 PM,
Increase the html timed out to 150, if you are only using 200 thread with 20 proxies. Might be 180 timed out is also good in weak machine. I am using 2GB ram with 1 core with those settings. Also filter urls might be the issue if you don't have much PR1 blog. First of all try to increase timed out and than try. Also remove the ping from indexing service, if you are third party indexing service, this helps to decrease the CPU resources.

[Image: ytsrcpae_500x90.jpg]
2014-07-10, 12:23 PM,
100 verified in a week.
I get on average 400 verified in an hour.
It must be your list.
2014-07-11, 02:30 AM,
Let me give you a couple tips.

Picture 1

Seeing error messages like "already parsed" , "no engine matches", and "PR too low" are all signs that you have a bad lists. GSA is processing links that aren't verified or you already have, or your PR settings are blocking. I don't know if you're trying to churn n burn or going for long term rankings. If you're going for long term then just wait it out. Burn through your links then use the search engines.

Picture 2

"collect keywords from target sites, and use collected keywords" Why are you using keywords if you have a list? These options being checked are doing nothing for you. GSA will process your imported targets first THEN use search engines.

Picture 3

I would add about 9 more articles and check "insert random video" and "additional links from project" and "use search engines to find related links" These options will add more variety to your articles and autority links from other sites.

Picture 4

Click the two options "try to always place a URL" and "Continuously try to post" You're missing out on links by not having these two options ticked. If your list is as great as you say it is you want GSA to keep trying to post to these targets even if it failed once.

Picture 5

I don't know why you're posting from your submitted folder. Also you're using gather keywords, but not posting to competitors links? Pick one. Either you're gather all the links and keywords you can or you're using a verified list and creating a high quality campaign. You're mixing the two.

If you're using Web2.0 (I dunno why unless you have SEREngines it's useless) then you need to check "allow posting on same site". This will allow GSA to go back to web2.0 properties you've made and post another article. Nothing screams spam like a web2.0 with 1 link to a site and 1 article.

Picture 6

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY CHECK THE "time to wait between two logins" BUTTON!

Picture 7

You're settings are almost as high as mine. You need to increase the HTML timeout to about 160. I'd bet my next paycheck that you're losing links because it's timing out too fast.

Custom time between queries can be lower as well. I have mine on about 50. With 20 proxies a minute between each rotation is fine. This will help you search faster and thus create more links faster.

Last thing is make sure you have Captcha Breaker retry each captcha at least 2 times. Sometimes it will solve one it skipped over.

Keep at it man. You'll dial it in soon enough. Wink
2014-07-11, 04:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-11, 04:26 PM by BloodBone.)
(2014-07-10, 12:21 PM)Krrish Wrote: Increase the html timed out to 150, if you are only using 200 thread with 20 proxies. Might be 180 timed out is also good in weak machine. I am using 2GB ram with 1 core with those settings. Also filter urls might be the issue if you don't have much PR1 blog. First of all try to increase timed out and than try. Also remove the ping from indexing service, if you are third party indexing service, this helps to decrease the CPU resources.

Thanks for the reply Krrish. I have increased the HTML Time Out to 160. I have 50 proxies & running 200 thread. I see a slight improvement. I shall keep this thread posted.

(2014-07-10, 12:23 PM)chris418 Wrote: 100 verified in a week.
I get on average 400 verified in an hour.
It must be your list.

I am too feel that my list can be one of the problem. I will see for that I recheck my list if it is good or not

(2014-07-11, 02:30 AM)Silverdot Wrote: Let me give you a couple tips.

Picture 1

Seeing error messages like "already parsed" , "no engine matches", and "PR too low" are all signs that you have a bad lists. GSA is processing links that aren't verified or you already have, or your PR settings are blocking. I don't know if you're trying to churn n burn or going for long term rankings. If you're going for long term then just wait it out. Burn through your links then use the search engines.

Picture 2

"collect keywords from target sites, and use collected keywords" Why are you using keywords if you have a list? These options being checked are doing nothing for you. GSA will process your imported targets first THEN use search engines.

Picture 3

I would add about 9 more articles and check "insert random video" and "additional links from project" and "use search engines to find related links" These options will add more variety to your articles and autority links from other sites.

Picture 4

Click the two options "try to always place a URL" and "Continuously try to post" You're missing out on links by not having these two options ticked. If your list is as great as you say it is you want GSA to keep trying to post to these targets even if it failed once.

Picture 5

I don't know why you're posting from your submitted folder. Also you're using gather keywords, but not posting to competitors links? Pick one. Either you're gather all the links and keywords you can or you're using a verified list and creating a high quality campaign. You're mixing the two.

If you're using Web2.0 (I dunno why unless you have SEREngines it's useless) then you need to check "allow posting on same site". This will allow GSA to go back to web2.0 properties you've made and post another article. Nothing screams spam like a web2.0 with 1 link to a site and 1 article.

Picture 6

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY CHECK THE "time to wait between two logins" BUTTON!

Picture 7

You're settings are almost as high as mine. You need to increase the HTML timeout to about 160. I'd bet my next paycheck that you're losing links because it's timing out too fast.

Custom time between queries can be lower as well. I have mine on about 50. With 20 proxies a minute between each rotation is fine. This will help you search faster and thus create more links faster.

Last thing is make sure you have Captcha Breaker retry each captcha at least 2 times. Sometimes it will solve one it skipped over.

Wow is the word Silverdot.. Thank you so much for the time & efforts you put to help me out.. I have made all the changes as per your instructions.. I shall update this thread soon or PM you if I need any help.. God bless you Silverdot..

I have one question..

You told me to add more 9 articles. I have added one highly super spun article. Will that not do the job ?
2014-07-11, 04:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-11, 04:55 PM by Diem.)
(2014-07-11, 02:30 AM)Silverdot Wrote: Let me give you a couple tips.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

You gathered good knowledge even you didn't have success reflected by money. Knowledge is the most valuable. Other people who even have success reflected by money do not have any clue what those buttons are for ^^

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-07-11, 06:27 PM,
(2014-07-11, 04:23 PM)BloodBone Wrote: Wow is the word Silverdot.. Thank you so much for the time & efforts you put to help me out.. I have made all the changes as per your instructions.. I shall update this thread soon or PM you if I need any help.. God bless you Silverdot..

I have one question..

You told me to add more 9 articles. I have added one highly super spun article. Will that not do the job ?

No Problem. I'm always willing to help someone who's trying to succeed.

My opinion is no it won't. If I'm making hundreds of links I don't want the same article just slightly different posted everywhere. I want at least 10. I mean you can just pick 10 different keywords and get an article about each. Takes an extra 30 mins to get them all. So why not just do it?

(2014-07-11, 04:55 PM)Diem Wrote: You gathered good knowledge even you didn't have success reflected by money. Knowledge is the most valuable. Other people who even have success reflected by money do not have any clue what those buttons are for ^^

Sadly yes. I haven't made any money, but I want to fully understand a program if I paid to use it. I spend A LOT of time reading and learning on the GSA Forums. Talking with all the top people there. If I can be somewhat of a GSA expert here on CPAE I'm glad to help. I think IM is a journey of learning. I'll make some money soon enough. If I can help some people along my way. Why not?

Good for him if he can figure it all out and make some cash.
2014-07-15, 12:28 PM,
(2014-07-11, 06:27 PM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-07-11, 04:23 PM)BloodBone Wrote: Wow is the word Silverdot.. Thank you so much for the time & efforts you put to help me out.. I have made all the changes as per your instructions.. I shall update this thread soon or PM you if I need any help.. God bless you Silverdot..

I have one question..

No Problem. I'm always willing to help someone who's trying to succeed.

My opinion is no it won't. If I'm making hundreds of links I don't want the same article just slightly different posted everywhere. I want at least 10. I mean you can just pick 10 different keywords and get an article about each. Takes an extra 30 mins to get them all. So why not just do it?

(2014-07-11, 04:55 PM)Diem Wrote: You gathered good knowledge even you didn't have success reflected by money. Knowledge is the most valuable. Other people who even have success reflected by money do not have any clue what those buttons are for ^^

Sadly yes. I haven't made any money, but I want to fully understand a program if I paid to use it. I spend A LOT of time reading and learning on the GSA Forums. Talking with all the top people there. If I can be somewhat of a GSA expert here on CPAE I'm glad to help. I think IM is a journey of learning. I'll make some money soon enough. If I can help some people along my way. Why not?

Good for him if he can figure it all out and make some cash.

Thanks for the input guys & I am happy to say that it has increased my lpm.. I spend a lot of my time now in scraping my own list..
2014-07-15, 03:27 PM,
hi all pleas help me for tutoriel gsa combined with cpagrip
2014-07-15, 03:38 PM,
(2014-07-15, 03:27 PM)bentchek1984 Wrote: hi all pleas help me for tutoriel gsa combined with cpagrip

What does have GSA Ser with CPA Grip?
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-07-15 11:58 PM) 

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 203 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  Ogads+IG very low conversion- need help! leslijs 8 305 2017-10-01, 12:39 AM
Last Post: leslijs
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,041 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,804 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  Instagram Phone Verification. Help!! RedTea 4 118 2017-08-31, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Airborne

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top