Verti Technology Group - CPA Network - Content Locker feature
2013-10-24, 02:46 AM,
I'm Viviana, Media buyer at the Verti Technology Group. I am starting this thread to answer any questions you may have about our network and to provide you with details about all our products and features.

Verti Technology Group is a Pay Per Install program and is the best way to monetize your site. Your Verti account will provide instant access to all our products and tools to help you increase revenue on your site. Upon registration you will have your dedicated account manager that will work closely with you to optimize your site and help you to achieve your full money making potential.

Looking forward to all your comments and questions.

Viv
2013-10-24, 05:55 PM,
Welcome, Viv.

i'm looking from your network.
Latest Thanks - View all

vertiviv(2013-10-24 08:54 PM) 
2013-10-24, 06:00 PM,
What payment methods do you provide?
2013-10-24, 06:33 PM,
Do you provide bundling our software to our program?
Do you have landing page?
What payments method?

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-10-24, 06:59 PM,
The dashboard doesnt have tools to allow us to setup our own stuff. My AM had to send me the script and it was not what I wanted. Then he sent me some manual to read. Um no thanks...I want access to do my own thing and configure things how I want it but you guys do not seem to have that

[Image: greenvps1.jpg]
2013-10-24, 07:29 PM,
(2013-10-24, 06:59 PM)ldiaz117 Wrote: The dashboard doesnt have tools to allow us to setup our own stuff. My AM had to send me the script and it was not what I wanted. Then he sent me some manual to read. Um no thanks...I want access to do my own thing and configure things how I want it but you guys do not seem to have that

what code man? what for?

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-10-24, 08:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-24, 09:10 PM by vertiviv.)
(2013-10-24, 06:00 PM)Eion Wrote: What payment methods do you provide?

Hi there!

These are the payment methods we have available:

-Check
-PayPal (min. payment $50)
-Wire transfer (min. payment $1000)

We work on Net-30 terms, but if volumes are high we can always change that to Net-15.

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

(2013-10-24, 06:33 PM)Fierce Wrote: Do you provide bundling our software to our program?
Do you have landing page?
What payments method?

Hi!

If you have a software that needs distribution, we can always bundle it on our installer. If you have a monetization tool that can be bundled we can always take a look at it, and if it passes compliance we can add it to our installer.

Yes we have several landing pages per offer, we have about 25 download offers available for distribution, here are some of the names:

-Media Player Classic
-DivX
-Xvid
-7Zip
-Mixxx the Virtual DJ
-Gimp
-and many others...

These are the payment methods we have available:

-Check
-PayPal (min. payment $50)
-Wire transfer (min. payment $1000)

We work on Net-30 terms, but if volumes are high we can always change that to Net-15.

Let me know if this answers your questions :)

Viv

(2013-10-24, 06:59 PM)ldiaz117 Wrote: The dashboard doesnt have tools to allow us to setup our own stuff. My AM had to send me the script and it was not what I wanted. Then he sent me some manual to read. Um no thanks...I want access to do my own thing and configure things how I want it but you guys do not seem to have that

Hi ldiaz117,

I'm sorry to hear that! Is it the Content locker script you were trying to plugin? We have now developed a portal where you can build your Content locker and preview it and it will automatically generate the code for you. Can you tell me who your AM is and I will tell them to give you a tour of the new portal. It is very easy to implement now :) No manual needed ;)

Looking forward for your response.

Viv

Hey guys, if you have any other questions and you want to reach me directly you can always do so via skype, VertiViv. I'll be glad to help :)
2013-10-24, 09:49 PM,
I heard abt you long time ago.but your site doesn't seems believe able to me.can you post some of your recent payment proof.

Am a software developer.how can i monitize from you.can i get the software bundle?Does it need visible installation or can I hide the installation bundle? Does the bundle contains any toolbars or only freeware? Does it contain any adware? Which countries so you support? What is the minimum for a US download? Does you support India? Because am getting huge traffic from India. Can I permit fake apps like key generators and trainer so? Can you contact me via Skype. I may be interested and making 200+a day. Can you provide me net 7
2013-10-24, 10:03 PM,
(2013-10-24, 09:49 PM)arun9020 Wrote: I heard abt you long time ago.but your site doesn't seems believe able to me.can you post some of your recent payment proof.

Am a software developer.how can i monitize from you.can i get the software bundle?Does it need visible installation or can I hide the installation bundle? Does the bundle contains any toolbars or only freeware? Does it contain any adware? Which countries so you support? What is the minimum for a US download? Does you support India? Because am getting huge traffic from India. Can I permit fake apps like key generators and trainer so? Can you contact me via Skype. I may be interested and making 200+a day. Can you provide me net 7

I will contact you via Skype ;)
2013-10-24, 10:10 PM,
Are you accepting traffic only from white hat? What for .mp3 ecc?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network AdCombo – your best business partner in CPA marketing Tim_AdCombo 158 17,682 Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Last Post: ropebin
  Approved Network Aragon Advertising - PREMIUM Affiliate Network | Direct WW Offers | Incent | Mobile | AragonTodd-CEO 113 6,701 Yesterday, 12:25 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  Approved Network ADPUMP Affiliate Network Mike_Adpump 70 3,721 2017-12-13, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Mike_Adpump
  Approved Network Earn & Grow with admitad network! alex_admitad 45 1,844 2017-12-13, 08:06 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad
  Approved Network PREMIUM Network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic! TopOffers 34 1,331 2017-12-13, 06:02 PM
Last Post: TopOffers

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top