CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Valar Solutions scammer - selling hacked Instagram accounts
2018-05-30, 09:42 AM,
Don't trust his accounts. Around 6 months ago, I bought a few hundred accounts with Valar. Had many problems them, but he helped and worked through those issues. Wasted lots of time getting them to work. I was concerned at that time and asked if my accounts would be hacked back someday after I have built up a large following. Valar replied that only around 5 to 10 percent might get hacked back and assured me that 80 to 90 percent would be fine. Over the months, a few accounts here and there got hacked back with invalid credentials, not too big of a deal.

Fast forward to today, out of the 350 accounts I got from him, over 110 accounts got hacked back today and now getting invalid credentials. I now only have around 200 of the 350 accounts I originally bought from Valar. I don't know if the remaining 200 accounts will survive. It is very disappointing to put hard work building up a following for all these accounts and have someone just take them from you and nothing you can do about it. So I am just warning you guys and hope you learn from my experience and mistake.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2019-12-27, 07:15 PM,
(2018-05-30, 09:42 AM)Corrato Wrote: Don't trust his accounts. Around 6 months ago, I bought a few hundred accounts with Valar. Had many problems them, but he helped and worked through those issues. Wasted lots of time getting them to work. I was concerned at that time and asked if my accounts would be hacked back someday after I have built up a large following. Valar replied that only around 5 to 10 percent might get hacked back and assured me that 80 to 90 percent would be fine. Over the months, a few accounts here and there got hacked back with invalid credentials, not too big of a deal.

Fast forward to today, out of the 350 accounts I got from him, over 110 accounts got hacked back today and now getting invalid credentials. I now only have around 200 of the 350 accounts I originally bought from Valar. I don't know if the remaining 200 accounts will survive. It is very disappointing to put hard work building up a following for all these accounts and have someone just take them from you and nothing you can do about it. So I am just warning you guys and hope you learn from my experience and mistake.

Message copied from thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/thread-60020.html

"AGED PVA Instagram Accounts + FREE Pre-Lander URL in BIO - FREE SAMPLES"

Notice: Due to the highly illegal and fraudulent activities of Valar Solutions - by selling hacked accounts - CPAElites had to change its forum rules. Sales threads offering "aged accounts" with unknown sources and missing proofs are forbidden since 2018.

More info about the fraudulent activities of Valar Solutions:

- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...tions-scam
- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Valar-S...ke-reviews

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)