Using Old Domain
2015-07-17, 06:14 AM,
Apparently a domain that I had purchased a while back had previously been used for offering cash rewards in exchange for people taking surveys. The domain is something along the lines of "xxxxoffer.net", and I have absolutely no idea what to do with it.

I'm not too familiar with any of this and it has taken me 2 websites, 9 months, 4 youtube videos, and a bunch of a tweets, but I have earned a whopping $4.00 in total from two different networks. I realize that there is money to be made online and I want to start taking things a little more seriously. I can program/script just about anything needed for various bots or tools. For example, the last script I wrote was last week and it rips an entire website, processes all the css, js, and html, extracts images and other misc required files, updates all directory paths to a new local path, and puts it all in a zip. It took me a couple hours to have a working copy and work the bugs out. It's wrote in php and has a 100% succession rate with perfect local working rips. Automation is another strong point of mine and I'm able to write in several different programming and scripting languages.

I don't know SEO or how to monetize anything online, however I know how to do just about everything else. I'm looking for a mentor or someone that wants to partner up with me on a joint venture. I can code, dedicate massive amounts of time, and learn just about anything with the right guidance (I ask a crap load of questions). Post, pm, or hit me up on skype at christopher.skelton7
2015-07-17, 08:20 AM,
Does the domain still get traffic? If so just redirect it to a pay per lead/pay per install offer and see what it earns. Try tons of offers till you find something that works.
2015-07-18, 09:23 PM,
(2015-07-17, 08:20 AM)NutraCash Wrote: Does the domain still get traffic? If so just redirect it to a pay per lead/pay per install offer and see what it earns. Try tons of offers till you find something that works.

It does not get very much traffic anymore. Do people not work together and help out beginners? I'd even partner up with another beginner and between the two of us I'm sure we'd earn some revue. Like I said in the first post: I don't know SEO or how to monetize anything online, however I know how to do just about everything else. I'm looking for a mentor or someone that wants to partner up with me on a joint venture. I can code, dedicate massive amounts of time, and learn just about anything with the right guidance (I ask a crap load of questions). Post, pm, or hit me up on skype at christopher.skelton7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DMCA for domain naathanz 6 513 2017-10-15, 06:51 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Question about rakning with aged domain Christopher 6 167 2017-08-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  Cpa + 000webhosting and Namecheap domain problem Denisdeblois 2 163 2017-08-12, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  How to put CPAGrip Offer on my domain? xDarkEclipse 4 262 2017-08-05, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Website Downtime - Worth To Keep A Domain? Aicec 14 479 2017-05-27, 11:25 AM
Last Post: paterg

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top