User Martino - 1 video wasn't delivered
2018-08-31, 02:29 PM,
1. Link to the members profile "in order for us to investigate only"
The member profile is : https://www.cpaelites.com/User-Martino

2. Link to the thread where the deal took place on the CPA Elites forum.
The thread Link: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-New-HQ-...UME-VIDEOS

3. You must provide screenshots, including any valid information example: skype messages, emails, PM's, with proof. However, do not publicly release real names/addresses on here.
So I bought 4 videos from Martino, he sent me all videos, but one of them I wasn't able to download because the link was expired, after I contact him on 7 July, to he resend the video for me... but he didn't replied, so after 42 days, on August 19, after Im trying day by day contact him without post any comment on his thread, because I know that can be bad for the busines so I was trying to contact him Skype.. and after 42 days with zero answer he says this:

"Im sorry I didn't had internet connection, I have to search that video.."
he didn't had internet connection but on his thread he was answering to all other customers... What a excuse.. but lets continue...

The history doesn't end up here... After I post the first post on his thread asking him if he will give me my video, attention I only did that after contact him alot of times on skype, but he didn't replied so I posted on his thread....  so I did that post, after that he immediatly replied me on Skype saying that Im not being fair ( what lol) and asking me to I wrote a positive comment on his thread and in exchange he would give me my video... So at that moment I lost my patience with this guy, he is blackmail me? Or you give me a good comment or there is no video THAT I PAID for?.. Of course I didn't do that, I don't take threats, so here I am complaining one more time.. this is completely unprofessional and unethical...

Some proofs of this situation:

[Image: b01beac9e5a524f36f49c77679e6dadc.gif]

Martino is from Portugal, and we spoke in portuguese, he said this:

"
Martino MESSAGE:
olha lá eu faço te um video bom/barato e tu ainda tentas me foder pq perdeste o video?
só te mando o video se alterares o comentario
e nem sei onde isso anda
tenho q procurar

MY ANSWER:
tento te fuder?

Martino MESSAGE:
altera o teu comentário para algo a dizer q o meu serviço é 5 estrelas e tatata"

This translated to english means:

"Martino MESSAGE:
Look, so I created a good video and cheap for you and you try to fuck me up because you lost the video?
I only give you the video if you change the thread comment
and I don't know where are your video
I have to looking for

MY ANSWER:
Im trying to fuck you??

Martino MESSAGE:
Change the thread comment and write something nice, something like "your service is 5 starts etc etc" "

In total I paid 200€ for 4 videos, he only asked me 190€ but I paid 200€ because I like to give some bonus for the people that work for me in some how, what I didn't realized was what he would do next...

I just want the 1 video that I paid for, or a refund (50€) for this.
Share This Thread :

2018-08-31, 02:36 PM,
I didn't save your video, if you want I can do a new one. It's not my fault that you lost the video. Don't try to make it look like it is my fault. It's enough...
2018-08-31, 02:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-08-31, 02:48 PM by BionicMarketing.)
(2018-08-31, 02:36 PM)Martino Wrote: I didn't save your video, if you want I can do a new one. It's not my fault that you lost the video. Don't try to make it look like it is my fault. It's enough...

Is your fault because you don't resend me the video, the link expired this isn't your fault but isn't my fault too, you are the seller, Im the buyer... but you don't want to take the responsability, and you also tried to blackmail me.. BUT if you give me a new video we will solve this, Im OPENED to that, in the end I don't want nothing more than I paid for.. and nothing less.
2018-08-31, 03:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-08-31, 03:57 PM by RustJuxx.)
(2018-08-31, 02:48 PM)BionicMarketing Wrote:
(2018-08-31, 02:36 PM)Martino Wrote: I didn't save your video, if you want I can do a new one. It's not my fault that you lost the video. Don't try to make it look like it is my fault. It's enough...

Is your fault because you don't resend me the video, the link expired this isn't your fault but isn't my fault too, you are the seller, Im the buyer... but you don't want to take the responsability, and you also tried to blackmail me.. BUT if you give me a new video we will solve this, Im OPENED to that, in the end I don't want nothing more than I paid for.. and nothing less.

You should download it sooner, I never tried to blackmail you I made 4 videos for you and I thought that I deserve some positive comment.. not a negative one. One more time.. I thought I had the video but I don't have it. Is not my responsibility to save all the video I make.
I send you the video on 7 August as we can see
[Image: SxG62j4.png]

And you ask me to resend on 16 August
[Image: biWIghM.png]

I don't replied you because I was on vacations so I got internet problems.. couldn't answer immediately..

(2018-08-31, 03:26 PM)Martino Wrote:

You should download it sooner, I never tried to blackmail you I made 4 videos for you and I thought that I deserve some positive comment.. not a negative one. One more time.. I thought I had the video but I don't have it. Is not my responsibility to save all the video I make.

And you ask me to resend the video on 16 August

I don't replied you because I was on vacations so I got internet problems.. couldn't answer immediately..
2018-08-31, 04:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-08-31, 04:14 PM by BionicMarketing.)

You sent the video but when I tried to download the second time got expired/unavailable, and thats why I tried to contact you to you resend to me... then you said that you would give me the video if I do a positive comment, now you don't have the video, and in all this time you had "internet problems" and you didn't replied for 42 days, but you was answering all of your customers(or future ones) in your thread... whatever.. if you think this is a good way to deal with customers that already paid you more than 400€ in videos.. but this seems that you only care about money and your customers means ZERO for you.
2018-08-31, 04:19 PM,

Dude stop being a doofus and host your videos on file sharing site so your customers can download their shit when they want.
Latest Thanks - View all

BionicMarketing(2018-08-31 05:16 PM) 
2018-08-31, 04:29 PM,
@ BionicMarketing
@ @"Martino"

I'm sorry, I'm unable to judge this case.

I'll leave the decision to HawkEye

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-08-31, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-08-31, 05:31 PM by RustJuxx.)
(2018-08-31, 04:19 PM)Conley18 Wrote:

Dude stop being a doofus and host your videos on file sharing site so your customers can download their shit when they want.

Now I will start doing that! Thank you for the tip mate!

(2018-08-31, 04:13 PM)BionicMarketing Wrote:

You sent the video but when I tried to download the second time got expired/unavailable, and thats why I tried to contact you to you resend to me... then you said that you would give me the video if I do a positive comment, now you don't have the video, and in all this time you had "internet problems" and you didn't replied for 42 days, but you was answering all of your customers(or future ones) in your thread... whatever.. if you think this is a good way to deal with customers that already paid you more than 400€ in videos.. but this seems that you only care about money and your customers means ZERO for you.

You are a good liar. I said that I give you the video because I thought I still have the video saved. as we can see on your screenshot I said this on skype:
"I only give you the video if you change the thread comment
I have to looking for"

when you say I didn't replied for 42 days is a lie
[Image: G12qK3j.png]
You ask me to resend the video on August 16
I comeback from the vacations on August 23
So you wait just 7 days

When you said that you paid me more than 400 is lie to..
200 euros is the unquie payment that you send me for 4 costume videos
130 euros of the money was to pay the things that I buy on the store..
So I really recieve like 80 euros..
2018-09-01, 03:07 AM,
(2018-08-31, 04:32 PM)Martino Wrote:
(2018-08-31, 04:19 PM)Conley18 Wrote:

Now I will start doing that! Thank you for the tip mate!

(2018-08-31, 04:13 PM)BionicMarketing Wrote:

(2018-08-31, 02:48 PM)BionicMarketing Wrote: Is your fault because you don't resend me the video, the link expired this isn't your fault but isn't my fault too, you are the seller, Im the buyer... but you don't want to take the responsability, and you also tried to blackmail me.. BUT if you give me a new video we will solve this, Im OPENED to that, in the end I don't want nothing more than I paid for.. and nothing less.

You are a good liar. I said that I give you the video because I thought I still have the video saved. as we can see on your screenshot I said this on skype:
"I only give you the video if you change the thread comment
I have to looking for"

when you say I didn't replied for 42 days is a lie
[Image: G12qK3j.png]
You ask me to resend the video on August 16
I comeback from the vacations on August 23
So you wait just 7 days

When you said that you paid me more than 400 is lie to..
So I really recieve like 80 euros..

"When you said that you paid me more than 400 is lie to..
So I really recieve like 80 euros.."

It's true, I paid 200€ for this pack of 4 videos, but and the others services I bought from you? Im not a new customer but I never fail with you in any point, always paid in time, I never though that you could do this to me... but I will not argue with you anymore, if you think you are right keep with your attitude, good for you, but for next customers don't blackmail them, and don't ask for GOOD REVIEWS in exchange for what they paid, is unethical and you are really acting like a kid..

You say one thing and you do other:
[Image: 40743be732b33f430737cd2c4cd66918.png]
You said that you will do a new video and you keep calling me a liar.. you are not consistent with yourself mate.
The fair solution is you give me the video that I paid for, but to be honest after all this drama I would prefer a refund of 50€ is the amount I paid for a video that I don't have (and seems you don't have it too)

But I leave the decision on this case on the hands of  HawkEye, thank you CharlieHarper for you help.
2018-09-01, 04:01 PM,
Headache. @Martino just send the video. The buyer paid for it. Get it done else your service will be restricted and you may end up banned. Pointless argument. Pointless thread. BionicMarketing let us know when you have received the video, any further issues just contact us via a PM.

Closed.