Update Money Target: Earn $100 Per Day with Undisclosed Methods
2018-11-22, 06:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-27, 07:04 AM by Michael Rudier.)
Thread closed due to fraudulent activities.

Reasons:

1. The seller offered a method ebook that has been shared at another place. He removed the copyright notice of the original creator and sold this modified PDF file at CPAElites.

2. Both "bonus methods" have been shared for free at CPAElites before.

3. The seller had 72 hours to respond, he received 2 PMs about this.

4. The seller read both PMs (proofs can be shown), read this updated thread (proofs can be shown), but didn't respond within 72 hours.

5. The seller violated the CPAElites rules before 2 times (sales thread bumps more often than once per 24 hours) and received warnings for doing this.

6. The CPAElites staff received 3 complaints so far about this sales thread. So far!

To protect the honest CPAElites members and possible buyers, this thread has been temporarily closed. Further actions will follow.

Attention buyers!

Buyers should create a PayPal dispute case regarding their transactions to get a refund via PayPal.

Buyers should also contact the sales platform https://rocketr.net/ and notify them about the fraudulent activities.

Buyers should create an official dispute thread here, so the CPAElites staff can take action: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Deal-Disputes Please make sure to read this first: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This
Latest Thanks - View all

InDemand(2018-11-22 09:27 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-11-22, 08:12 PM,
Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-11-22, 08:49 PM,
I could take review copy and write honest and detailed review!
2018-11-22, 09:07 PM,
Any review copy for niewbies? lol
2018-11-22, 09:31 PM,
Interested in a review copy. :)

Messaged you on Skype.
2018-11-22, 09:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-22, 09:54 PM by Michael Rudier.)
(2018-11-22, 08:12 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

Thanks for the approval!

All review copies have been sent! (so please do not ask for more, unless I need)

Reviews will be posted in a bit.

Thanks,
Michael Rudier.
2018-11-22, 10:15 PM,
Money Target - MY REVIEW #1:

Firstly, thank you Michael for choosing me to review your methods.

I have read all of the methods, and came up with a conclusion.
(MAIN METHOD AND 2X BONUS METHODS)

Main method:

This is totally interesting, requires work but definitely possible to earn good amount of money. I haven't seen this method anywhere in my career. This method may take a few days to setup to earn money but I am sure it'll be worth it.

(I will provide further details on my earnings in a few days.)

Bonus 1:

This method is good, as I have seen it before and used. It can make a decent amount of money for short term work. (You can use this method for extra cash to invest) - I can also prove it works as I have been doing this myself couple years ago. You might have heard about this method, but it's definitely easy to make money!

Bonus 2:

I haven't seen this method, and it's very, very interesting. This bonus method itself can be a huge money making method, if you look into it. I will again, try these methods and release my earnings.

Overall: 4/5

These methods are decent and very possible to earn huge amount of money. You can also put this on AUTOPILOT; if you research and understand the method.

Very nice, and good luck with sales, Michael!
2018-11-22, 10:18 PM,
Well, since I'm late for review, good luck with sales! I may consider buying it after I saw some reviews. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-11-22, 10:29 PM,
(2018-11-22, 10:15 PM)InDemand Wrote: Money Target - MY REVIEW #1:

Firstly, thank you Michael for choosing me to review your methods.

I have read all of the methods, and came up with a conclusion.
(MAIN METHOD AND 2X BONUS METHODS)

Main method:

This is totally interesting, requires work but definitely possible to earn good amount of money. I haven't seen this method anywhere in my career. This method may take a few days to setup to earn money but I am sure it'll be worth it.

(I will provide further details on my earnings in a few days.)

Bonus 1:

This method is good, as I have seen it before and used. It can make a decent amount of money for short term work. (You can use this method for extra cash to invest) - I can also prove it works as I have been doing this myself couple years ago. You might have heard about this method, but it's definitely easy to make money!

Bonus 2:

I haven't seen this method, and it's very, very interesting. This bonus method itself can be a huge money making method, if you look into it. I will again, try these methods and release my earnings.

Overall: 4/5

These methods are decent and very possible to earn huge amount of money. You can also put this on AUTOPILOT; if you research and understand the method.

Very nice, and good luck with sales, Michael!

Sweeeet!
Thank you, InDemand.
2018-11-22, 11:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-22, 11:38 PM by SwiffJustus.)
Looks interesting but I'll wait for a review from a more established member..No disrespect intended but it's kinda common sense..

(2018-11-22, 11:17 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Looks interesting but I'll wait for a review from a more established member..No disrespect intended but it's kinda common sense..

Quick question?
InDemand  Says a couple of Days to setup You say a couple of Hours In your FAQ...
which is it ?
Thanks and Good luck with Sales.

P.S.
I'll probably be back with more questions  Grin