CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

UPDATE [CHECKLIST] Upgrade: Bugs/Needed Changes
2017-09-20, 09:45 AM,
Below I'm going to specify both users reported bugs and needed changes I have spotted:

1. Elites mobile theme needs a little tweaking, it's not showing alerts, also has some other bits overlapping. [ONGOING, LOTS ARE DONE ]

2. Annoying thanks bubble that appears via the posts: [FIXED]
[Image: bSGhOwX.png]

3. Remove the thanks and date and shit if back to the original postilion: [Thanks is now improved]
[Image: 5OYpJ2Q.png]

4. Create better border lines via the post replies + update/remove the crappy looking icons: [ICONS FiXED]
[Image: uL7OHOh.png]

5. Fix avatar link issue, I just personally tried to add a link for an image and it failed: [INSECURE AVATAR WILL NOT BE ALLOWED, use https avatar or use upload feature of elites or use gravatar]

6. New achievements page: https://www.cpaelites.com/myachievements.php shows wrong awards/descriptions/extra sections that need to be removed: [FIXED]

7. When pasting text/URL's into new threads/post boxes it's white/hidden, it needs to show right away and show as it was before: [FIXED]

8. Alerts is not showing red notifications currently: [FIXED]

9. Possible delays/restrictions need to be removed: [FIXED]

10. Update thread banners: [Fixed]

11. Improve the post colour selection and minimise the amount of options: [Thats a new feature of editor, no need to remove it]

12. Spoiler icon is missing via toolbar on threads/posts: [Spoiler feature is added, ICON PENDING ON EDITOR]

13. Closing threads option is not working: [Fixed]

14. When clicking BUY via VIP post access / second page: https://www.cpaelites.com/upgrade.php it needs to be centred: [Fixed]

15. When viewing posts profile avatar have an overlapping issue: [FIXED]
[Image: FXBp5By.png]

16. Post thread button text needs to be centered: [FIXED]
[Image: KBXqakv.png]

17. Need to add the (WATCH) thread button above the fold: [FIXED]

18. [START HERE] page is broken and shows (The specified thread does not exist.] [Fixed]

19. The VIP page graphic is not centred and shows two buy now buttons via the very bottom of the page: [Fixed]
[Image: FW2UAB0.png]
[Image: DUvlAv2.png]

Note - If you spot anything else that should be mentioned send me over a PM.

Thanks